Whatever happened to... (Boardies from yesteryear)
7 7

154 posts in this topic

On 9/25/2022 at 6:04 AM, Erndog said:

Gosh, what was his board name.... his name was Doug and he helped me with a lot of SA keys prior to doing his comic sketch art thing.  Haven't seen him around the boards in ages.

It is Doug Peters, I think who you are talking about - he was a great guy, he helped me with sig series stuff and sketch covers. I used to stitch OA together for him and I did his logo for his art business. He was a big X-Men fan and had some heavy-hitting art at the time (and, I believe, repped Dijana Granov when she first started out) his website is https://comicsketchart.com/

On 9/27/2022 at 12:02 PM, batman_fan said:

Probably getting her user name wrong but BaltimoreLaura (?). She was a big Archie collector.

@Baltimore Lauren

@BaltimoreLauren

She has two profiles. Not sure which she uses

On 9/27/2022 at 10:02 AM, batman_fan said:

Probably getting her user name wrong but BaltimoreLaura (?). She was a big Archie collector.

BaltimoreLauren was great. She was around quite a bit when I first joined, but I think she still may pop in - I could have swor I saw her make a post somewhere recently.

On 9/27/2022 at 9:30 AM, Dr. Balls said:

BaltimoreLauren was great. She was around quite a bit when I first joined, but I think she still may pop in - I could have swor I saw her make a post somewhere recently.

Not sure what you mean by recently since I clicked onto her board name and it indicates she last visited back on March 15th of 2018.  :gossip:

On 9/27/2022 at 11:46 AM, Dr. Balls said:

It is Doug Peters, I think who you are talking about - he was a great guy, he helped me with sig series stuff and sketch covers. I used to stitch OA together for him and I did his logo for his art business. He was a big X-Men fan and had some heavy-hitting art at the time (and, I believe, repped Dijana Granov when she first started out) his website is https://comicsketchart.com/

Yup, Doug Peter's.  Was a super great guy.

I'm trying to remember his board handle... was it dscott ?  

On 9/27/2022 at 11:56 AM, Erndog said:

Yup, Doug Peter's.  Was a super great guy.

I'm trying to remember his board handle... was it dscott ?  

Yes it was, he made good on promises to me as well