• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2022 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up
9 9

524 posts in this topic

On 12/26/2022 at 8:20 PM, jlouque said:

Thank you @frozentundraguy.
I love the gift as well as the poem.  It is so awesome to give and receive these gifts from people you don't personally know.  It brings a very heart-warming feeling to me each year.  Merry Christmas to everyone!

564088593_CGCHolidaygiftexchange2022contents.thumb.jpg.d5cf88e6d945c1d270a178e8add8d139.jpg

Your welcome @jlouque. It's good to see that all of the books arrived safely. I wasn't exactly sure what books might fit your taste the best so I included something of a variety, well except for two issues of The Son of Satan.

On 12/27/2022 at 12:57 PM, comicginger1789 said:

Your wish is my command :)

I’m still carrying that war story around in my head.  That black cover drew me in, and the story kept me invested.  If I start buying black cover GA war books...you’re to blame.:makepoint:

On 12/27/2022 at 1:24 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

I’m still carrying that war story around in my head.  That black cover drew me in, and the story kept me invested.  If I start buying black cover GA war books...you’re to blame.:makepoint:

Of all the golden age stuff out there it’s on the more affordable side :)

And  special thanks to you HollyJollyOne,for all the hard work you put in on this.I have never met any of you good folks here on the boards.I have done some business with a few and it always turned out good.Seems like some really great folks around here.

Saying that I had a blast participating in the gift exchange.It felt really good sending comics to someone who will enjoy and appreciate them.Felt good to get some too!

Can't wait for next year.Can I sign up now???:popcorn:

Happy New Year Boardies :yeehaw:

On 12/30/2022 at 8:41 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Peace! Was fun to think outside the box to others collecting habits :)

Hope all get some blessings in the New Year. :cheers:

Until next time!

Seems fun here i might just try it next time,always restrained myself because the mysterie gift might not be in the taste of the one receiving it,since i mostley give things that i like lol,might adjust myself and try it next time seems fun(thumbsu

On 1/3/2023 at 8:49 PM, Comics4All said:

@Namtak All I have to say is:

If someone suicidal search for motivational video and stumble on this one:facepalm:might not motivate in the desired directionhm.

Edited by Namtak

On 12/25/2022 at 6:59 AM, oldmilwaukee6er said:

Happy holidays everyone- special thanks to SS @HighRadArt ... what a fun assortment!! Each gift was theme-wrapped ... including some psychedelic wrapping for the Freak Bros stash box / underground comix and this Batman wrapping hiding a haul of Spawn & Dr Aphra comics. Gotta step up my game next year! Thank you & more thanks to come. Best, Om 

20221225_073417.thumb.jpg.38404ca4db533cb62caadbf8a101e44c.jpg

20221225_083054.thumb.jpg.da39c6b745b98fb5849d14c092b317ce.jpg

Just wanted to say thank you for the follow up card.  It was much appreciated. (thumbsu

A bit late coming back to the thread, but I've been away for a while so I wasn't able to open my gift until earlier this week. I didn't see anything in it that indicated who Boardie name-wise sent it, so I can't direct a shout-out (though maybe I missed something somewhere on it?), but thanks to whoever it was!

CGC Secret Santa 2022.jpg

Edited by Cocomonkey