• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2022 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up
9 9

524 posts in this topic

On 12/24/2022 at 6:26 PM, comicginger1789 said:

So I was gonna wait until tomorrow but…my 4 year old is in hospital with Kawasaki disease. He’s had a rough couple days but is finally getting the meds we knew he needed two days ago but they didn’t wanna diagnose it that soon. My wife and him are troopers and the lovely nurses there even went out to get him Christmas presents to wrap and put out for him in the AM. So kind, I nearly cried.

Anyways, it’s been a stressful day and I needed some joy too and thanks to @BuscemasAvengers I got a ton of it. Amazing! Again such kindness! The only book I already have is the Joe 1 which I know a guy who would love so the gift giving shall be passed further along. Thanks so much, hug your loved ones and merry Christmas to all!

oh and not pictures is a Tim’s card! Non canucks won’t understand but fellow Canadians will nod their appreciation.

478AB65E-D898-4A15-9029-05687E4C65D4.jpeg

E14383E8-31D1-45D8-84B4-9038AD4CF6D8.jpeg

F8B4E998-6800-47C3-81E5-956EDED75664.jpeg

1CAD3483-D106-4122-AD49-1892F568D6E8.jpeg

:golfclap:That is awesome! Congrats!

Such great stuff… and it’s just beginning!!!

PLEASE keep the great photos going! It takes just a moment to do so, and everyone really enjoys seeing all the great stuff everyone gets!  Oh and of course, thank your SS directly!

MERRY CHRISTMAS Everyone!!!

(Ok, now I have to go to sleep so I can wake up and open MY SS present!!!)

Edited by fmaz

Thank you to @Crops086 for the very cool Miles Morales Ultimate #4  Funko Pop and BCW Comic holder!  The card is fantastic as well!   Thank you for a great first time experience in the Secret Santa gift exchange!  Ill add pictures when the Christmas mayhem wraps up!  Cheers and happy holidays! :banana: