• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Problem With Creating Submission for Mechanical Error - Issue with Inbound Shipping Information
8 8

89 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 5/13/2023 at 4:31 PM, gstasky said:

I am currently experiencing this issue. None of the solutions mentioned in this thread worked, and my zip code is only 5 digits. 

The ME I am trying to submit is nearing the 14 days, so I would appreciate any help!

On 5/13/2023 at 5:14 PM, Skippeydoo said:

I did a signature series entry and it worked fine. Then tried to do a mechanical error right after and got this error. I was instructed by the Signature Series team to send it back cause two of the three books I got in an order had December or 2023 as the signature dates. Was hoping to get it to FedEx this weekend. Guess that’s not happening now.

@MattM CS Can you assist these 2 people?

C'mon CGC, this has been going on for months. This thread alone was started last October. Are you guys really trying to fix this? (We don't really need an answer. We already know what it is.)