• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Fall Edition (#4) Round 4
8 8

152 posts in this topic

On 11/11/2022 at 3:46 AM, PINWHEEL said:

Sent my grades in.  Had a good 3rd round, still no way I'm finishing near the top.  Great work everyone.  These are fun

It is enjoyable, isn't it. I miss the participant prize thread - it's a shame we couldn't keep that going - but it's fun having something to participate in and track for a few weeks, no matter how well or badly you do. I think my last submission reply emoji indicates I've crashed and burned, but who gives a focaccia :yeehaw: 

On 11/10/2022 at 11:16 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I got the "dreaded" Clover! METALLLLLLLLLICA!! :fourleafclover: Four Leaves of DOOM!

Same here! Sob! It's all over!  :cry: 

On 11/11/2022 at 8:38 AM, CGC Mike said:

I have only received grades from 50 people.  This round ends tomorrow (Saturday).  Now is the time to send in your grades.  

Sent mine in last night but didn’t get a confirmation if I’m one of the missing ones.

On 11/11/2022 at 11:01 AM, Point Five said:

At least with a hm there's some tiny spark of hope. You can get through your day with a hm . :fourleafclover:is like pack it up boys, you just broke 40 points.

I remember one contest and I was doing pretty good then in the 3rd round Mike sent me a :fourleafclover:.

Hmmm.. it's not a :Rocket:or a :manhero: but it seems alright. 

It could be a :wavingwhiteflag:or a :headpat:. That'll be much worse, right?

I tanked a Howard the Duck by like 7 grades. 

:tonofbricks:

• Administrator
On 11/10/2022 at 10:46 PM, PINWHEEL said:

Sent my grades in.  Had a good 3rd round, still no way I'm finishing near the top.  Great work everyone.  These are fun

I remember recording your grades.  I checked our PM.  I had the reply all typed out and I guess I forgot to send it.  Anyhow, you should now have confirmation.  

On 11/11/2022 at 7:15 PM, CGC Mike said:

I remember recording your grades.  I checked our PM.  I had the reply all typed out and I guess I forgot to send it.  Anyhow, you should now have confirmation.  

Got it and after the chosen emoji I am cautiously optimistic.  Thanks for all the hard work, Mike.

On 11/11/2022 at 8:07 AM, Point Five said:

Same here! Sob! It's all over!  :cry: 

Perhaps not.  There may be a tie-breaker as occurred last time...  The General is all alone up there, but the rest of the pack seems pretty even.