• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
13 13

1,036 posts in this topic

On 12/24/2022 at 12:12 PM, Axelrod said:

Well, as I said, since I'm travelling, and I snuck a look at my gifts before I left.  

No picture I'm afraid, but I want to thank @Loading... so much!

Got an awesome CGC 9.4 of Avengers 195, which is cool because it's (1) a Perez cover, and (2) 1st App. of Taskmaster (technically "cameo") and it pairs great with my graded Avengers 196.  

Also, he got me several X-Men books to continue my run in that series.  

Thank you again, and Merry Christmas!

Wrong thread I do believe 

On 12/23/2022 at 11:46 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

I'll trade you my spot (#23) @fastballspecial. You always provide so many great updates throughout the year that are helpful to me and I know countless others. No problem at all! That's if @The Sledderis okay with it....

Now or never!

No you are fine keep your spot. I appreciate the offer really.

The elves tried to renegotiate my bribe from last year and I refused. They got greedy.
They may look like innocent kids, but they demand a high price. I refused to pay it. 

Edited by fastballspecial

#4 is Awesome!  Tempted to get the Hawaiian box from @Haupia again, though I think I share the love and let someone else get it.  Though I'm craving some of those lemon peel gummy bears again... hm

On 12/24/2022 at 10:35 PM, oakman29 said:

Damn I still am not high enough in the ranks to win an Azkaban or Greggy mystery box yet. 

One day......🙄

I had the good fortune of winning the one from Greggy about 7 years ago. It was all it is cracked up to be!

On 12/24/2022 at 10:36 PM, wombat said:

One before me. If you snipe what I was hoping for........................

Don’t worry. I don’t think you’re a turtle nut lol I’m hoping for @Turtle awesome turtlelicious package. Of course, there so many goodies to choose from. Happy Holidays too all!