• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

And....we’re back!
2 2

59 posts in this topic

On 3/31/2023 at 1:52 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

No issues with Chrome for me. :wishluck:

Well now I'm able to log in via Chrome under one profile...but not the other one. So I expect it's something on our end here, that got borked when the boards changed. Hopefully it'll work itself out in time.

On 3/31/2023 at 9:21 AM, MR. Pontoon said:

Yup. Ancient PMs.

I got one with the subject of “offer” and I was all like “woohoo! An offer! - where is it, hellllloooo where is it!?!?” And nothing.

Now I know is was because of the update.

I'm not having any issues (board related (:) but do see an error at the bottom on the PM inbox.

CGC Announcements

[[Template forums/front/global/row is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/global/row is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/global/row is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/global/row is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• Administrator

I had a meeting today with the Senior Site Reliability Engineer and 1 other person.  I brought up several issues I have noticed.   The biggest one is the Community Calendar is missing.  He will be working directly with Invision to fix some of this stuff.  Unfortunately, I will be on vacation all of next week, and will not be able to work as a liaison.  I will try to send him an update with stuff that you guys have posted tomorrow.  

Oh is THAT what happened. Yesterday I had everything reset for forums and threats I'd viewed. I first noticed it on the Mods forum, and thought 'oh no, I've had content removed, and action's been taken against someone. What have I missed?'. Of course there was nothing. 

Now I know why everything is messy. 

On 4/1/2023 at 11:56 AM, Terry JSA said:
On 4/1/2023 at 11:48 AM, Jayman said:

Minor, but all the avatar pics are stretched in the threads while viewing on my iPhone. Really bad with the generic letter versions…

5E6E01BD-7FC5-475C-9A26-2B336538AF7F.jpeg

219B88BE-CCB3-4562-A73A-3FA4E43EFBB3.jpeg

Expand  

I’m experiencing this as well.

I am not. I am not having any of the problems listed here in the thread.

I AM however having however threats blocked by antivirus logged into the registry, only on my laptop. It started whill looking at other people's books, and now when I uploading via other devices to my sets, the registry in my laptop won't upload the pics. I updated everything and deep scan three days ago, so doing it again idk. @wytshus edit to say the antivirus says they're "phishing threats" and everything uploads and displays fine everywhere else.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I really like the new image preview feature in the All Activity screen. I find I'm reading more posts because of it:

Screenshot_20230402-103929_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8f49168ec4758476d8fbd8829dc577f0.jpg

• Administrator
On 4/2/2023 at 5:43 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

I really like the new image preview feature in the All Activity screen. I find I'm reading more posts because of it:

Screenshot_20230402-103929_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8f49168ec4758476d8fbd8829dc577f0.jpg

I pointed this out in the meeting I had with some people regarding the update.  It was originally on the list to get fixed, but a lady who works in web help felt that it might be a good thing, so I had the guy working on fixing the problems cross it off the list.  I am someone who generally doesn't like change.  This one is growing on me as well.

On 4/2/2023 at 1:01 PM, CGC Mike said:

I pointed this out in the meeting I had with some people regarding the update.  It was originally on the list to get fixed, but a lady who works in web help felt that it might be a good thing, so I had the guy working on fixing the problems cross it off the list.  I am someone who generally doesn't like change.  This one is growing on me as well.

I don't like change for change's sake, or change that makes things worse - as it all too often does - but this is an improvement in my book. It's not a very big book, mind. And it's a pence copy :)

On 4/2/2023 at 10:22 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

I don't like change for change's sake, or change that makes things worse - as it all too often does - but this is an improvement in my book. It's not a very big book, mind. And it's a pence copy :)

I'd gladly be the executioner of those who do this. Every now-n-then at the local big-box grocery store I frequent, things are switched around - ex: all the spaghetti sauce will now be on the left side of the aisle and all the taco stuff will now be on the right side of the aisle. I make the same comment to whoevers with me, "They hired a new manager."

On 4/2/2023 at 5:32 PM, Gaard said:

I'd gladly be the executioner of those who do this. Every now-n-then at the local big-box grocery store I frequent, things are switched around - ex: all the spaghetti sauce will now be on the left side of the aisle and all the taco stuff will now be on the right side of the aisle. I make the same comment to whoevers with me, "They hired a new manager."

Death to supermarket shelf rotation! And death to those who say there's a reason for it, and that it is to get us to buy more things!