• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 CGC Grading Contest Season 2 Spring Edition (#6) Signup Thread
16 16

211 posts in this topic

On 4/2/2023 at 12:55 PM, JollyComics said:

@lizards2 Come on Mike too.  Do you love to annoy me, do you?  Come, submit grades and annoy me here.

Very fine? Looks more like a very good.

• Administrator

Very happy to see this much activity in 1 days time.  It's going to be a great contest.  Special thanks to @Get Marwood & I for keeping track of who is participating while I am gone.  Also, thanks to everyone who is trying to round up participants.  Hopefully, there will be a full house.  

as soon as I return, I will copy the list of participants and post them in the second post of this thread.  See you all in 8 days!  :smile:

On 4/2/2023 at 3:55 PM, lizards2 said:

:frown: We live in the high country - elevation in town is 4800. It has been cold and snowing here since mid-October. Snowpack was 150% of normal two weeks ago. Supposed to snow pretty much for this whole upcoming week. We are on the fringe of all those atmospheric rivers drowning California. The days are getting longer, so it is melting. This is the snowpile outside the family/comic room/garage.
From the front deck:

image.thumb.jpeg.d7a3a63de5e9516bde530a25dc5bafed.jpeg
From the dining room:
image.thumb.jpeg.7c0bcac7494ec1d4063bc1cd23d81659.jpeg

Try Upstate NY, at the foot of the Adironacks;) 

As my husband loves to quote...

image.thumb.jpeg.da43222b7612ee2d75c0cc249ee1dcea.jpeg