• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Something weird going with board names in postings
3 3

71 posts in this topic

Everything is fine for me. I'm on Android, Samsung S23 Ultra. 

On 4/8/2023 at 7:54 AM, blazingbob said:

Comicnet is slowing taking over.  The userterminators will slowing start deleting you one by one.  The bar is just the start.  

:hi:
I haven’t really posted anything relevant anyway 

On 4/8/2023 at 11:03 AM, Krismusic said:

It’s off on the phone for profile pics 

I don't want to jinx anything, but even the last thread, I'm having none of these problems with ghost pms and etc. I did continue on my laptop, every once in a while, to have registry pics that are flagged by antivirus with phishing tags that cause pics to not show up no matter how much I refresh. All other devices they still show up, so I reupload from them, then they work fine on my laptop. Tried all kinds of scans and everything is up to date so idk. Then just loaded a bunch of things from imgur in the past couple of days, prayers or Lord willing that doesn't funk up my junk in a new way 😂

Screenshot_20230408-110502.png

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I am getting notifications for 10 unread personal messages that do not exist.

I get notifications in green.

Some days it does not load in at all or loads in a white page with a column of blue hyperlinks. 

On 4/8/2023 at 9:40 AM, Buzzetta said:

Some days it does not load in at all or loads in a white page with a column of blue hyperlinks. 

Can I have some of what you're on? :peace:

On 4/8/2023 at 12:40 PM, Buzzetta said:

Yes, I've been seeing this to (though but today). 

When I sign in, it says I have a personal message and it doesn't exists. 

If it happens again, I'll screen shot it. 

On 4/8/2023 at 1:26 PM, KCOComics said:

Yes, I've been seeing this to (though but today). 

When I sign in, it says I have a personal message and it doesn't exists. 

If it happens again, I'll screen shot it. 

I had 6 unread notifications but those only showed up on my Iphone.Flashed & then went away.Nothing strange on my PC though.

On 4/8/2023 at 12:40 PM, Buzzetta said:

I keep getting that I have 15 new messages on my stolen books,  go in,  nothing.  Oh well

CGC IT testing at its finest I see.

Still waiting for that flashy new technology my annual subscription is getting me

Edited by blazingbob

On 4/8/2023 at 2:34 PM, Toz said:

I had 6 unread notifications but those only showed up on my Iphone.Flashed & then went away.Nothing strange on my PC though.

Yeah, it says 17 unread emails on my Android. Including one about an X-Men 1 in 5.0... every time I sign in to the forums, I get giddy with excitement.... Only to have my excitement dashed away when I realize it's a glitch. 

Screenshot_20230408-163547.png

On 4/8/2023 at 3:44 PM, KCOComics said:

Yeah, it says 17 unread emails on my Android. Including one about an X-Men 1 in 5.0... every time I sign in to the forums, I get giddy with excitement.... Only to have my excitement dashed away when I realize it's a glitch. 

Screenshot_20230408-163547.png

Well you were popular for a moment. :sumo:

On 4/8/2023 at 4:39 PM, blazingbob said:

I keep getting that I have 15 new messages on my stolen books,  go in,  nothing.  Oh well

CGC IT testing at its finest I see.

Still waiting for that flashy new technology my annual subscription is getting me

Been catching up on everything I've missed over the past few months and I recently read about what happened to you and was going to PM you.   A similar story was told at work by someone who knew someone who was robbed and I mentioned your incident.  We wondered if these storage facilities have wifi and if so, is it possible to set up a ring doorbell or similar device on the inside of the unit facing the entrance.  The camera would trigger the second the door was opened or entered the unit.