• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Surfer 15
1 1

8 posts in this topic

mis-wrapped cover ** light blunting to TLFC ** orange color rub in MCG box ** stress w/CB bottom of top staple ** light crease w/CB TLFC (blue) ** crease w/CB TRFC ** color rub upper right edge ** rounded BRFC ** horiz. crease w/CB bottom front cover on left black bldg ** blunted BLFC ** stress w/CB over-under bottom staple ** accumulation of spine stresses w/multiple color breaks mid-spine ** crease middle back cover ** BC a little dirty

7.0/7.5 I believe it was this issue of SS that someone had a horror story of CCS pressing with. Lifted a bunch of ink & really dropped the grade several points. Probably not anything specific to this comic, but unfortunate. 

I would say 7.0.  Nice looking book at first view but no sharp corners so an 8.0 is out.  There are enough color breaks I think to take it down to 7.0.  The back looks a little rough but I can't tell that there is anything that would take it down further.

So a beautiful 7.0.