• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's the dealio with WorldWide comics

16 posts in this topic

On 5/23/2023 at 6:34 PM, ramrodcar said:

did you try contacting them directly first?

yep! 100% received email over weekend promising shipping on Monday and still no ship. Called and voicemail. Doesn't leave me with the warm fuzzies

On 5/23/2023 at 10:31 PM, Robot Man said:

Patience grasshopper! WW is a top end dealer. Have had many great transactions with Stephen and Sharon. They might be on the road. 

And when they come home from the road, they still have to unload ... and they carry a TON with them.Your book is likely buried. I've done many deals with them, Con Season you have to be patient. In the winter, it can be a very fast turnaround. One thing is sure, they will not defraud you, ever. GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

On 5/24/2023 at 2:02 AM, THE_BEYONDER said:

519676F6-DADB-423F-BFA5-4BA3787CD1F8.gif.61d155828ccb7a1fc051fa18b72f671e.gif

True. 

I recall getting a nice box of comics through from Mile High in the 90s, by surface mail to the U.K.

Ordered it in July, delivered a couple of weeks before Christmas that year.

Edited by Ken Aldred

On 5/24/2023 at 6:13 AM, Ken Aldred said:

True. 

I recall getting a nice box of comics through from Mile High in the 90s, by surface mail to the U.K.

Ordered it in July, delivered a couple of weeks before Christmas that year.

thanks Ken! that really makes me feel good meh

On 5/24/2023 at 7:49 PM, Courageous Cat said:

thanks Ken! that really makes me feel good meh

Transatlantic collectors need to have so much patience we could be sanctified for it.

On 5/24/2023 at 2:52 PM, Ken Aldred said:

Transatlantic collectors need to have so much patience we could be sanctified for it.

It was that way for us in the USA back in the 60's and 70's. Rogofsky took a month, Crehstol took 6 weeks, and Comic Sales Company took 3 weeks or so. By the time they arrived, I had forgotten about them. :bigsmile: GOD BLESS ... -

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu