• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone seen this comic before?
1 1

11 posts in this topic

I found this comic on a trip to California in a antique store got it graded it’s the only one in the census but over the years i haven’t found another one or even another mini comic like it. I’m trying to figure out what the likely value it would be but i can’t compare it to anything 

im not sure if this is the right place to post this question if not please direct me to the right forum 

C95B60C6-4743-4E7B-8E7D-DFEC927B9D78.jpeg

E3A8C019-C291-4422-A280-A2334ABD8B78.jpeg

4D88ABC6-9F6C-4EDC-9827-8511E8CC6E86.jpeg

Edited by RGApples

Know nothing about this, but the only thing I’ll say is I think pricing an earlier platinum age comic is super difficult to do. Rarity alone naturally does not mean it’s worth a ton of money, but just letting it go in a no reserve auction for platinum age enthusiasts to fight over is likely the best bet, imop. Definitely a cool item!

I've seen a few on various sites here and there.  No idea about worth, but from what I recall, the Katzenjammer Kids were also called "The Katzies", so this may just be an early version of that strip or some spin-off.  I don't have an account, but Worthpoint shows a few of the comic strips from around that time.

Edited by Telegan