• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Silver Surfer 4
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Man this is a very nice book. It has its defects but boy l don’t see them like this too much. Staple puncture on top staple f/c, crease on f/c, spine just a little bent on bottom, and the worst defect on this book is the stain on the back cover. So close to a minty mint. Inside is great. Tell me what you think! Thank you

IMG_0718.jpeg

IMG_0728.jpeg

IMG_0729.jpeg

IMG_0730.jpeg

IMG_0731.jpeg

IMG_0732.jpeg

IMG_0733.jpeg

IMG_0734.jpeg

IMG_0735.jpeg

IMG_0736.jpeg

IMG_0737.jpeg

I think all that matters here is the stain. It's not that unsightly, but I think CGC tags this with a 6.0. 6.5 as an outside possibility. 

:takeit: I'd definitely own this book even with a stain-reduced grade. I don't think I can ever justify paying the price that a copy that looks this nice otherwise.

I'm on team 6.5.

It's just so much cleaner than the Silver Surfer #4 5.5 I just got back and would be an 8 I were king of the world. But since I'm not, and the CGC hammers stains I think it's going to really hold the grade down. Hopefully the stain being on the back allows for a little more upside than the 6.0 that they hit me with on this book due to staining.