• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hero Restoration, Anyone know the latest?
27 27

1,923 posts in this topic

On 8/15/2024 at 11:53 PM, Khamul02 said:

The ASM 15 is mine.. and man it hurts to see it in the shape that it is in on top of a fast and sloppy reassembly to try to get a quick buck for it. The detective has been great to work with and kudos to mycomicshop but putting me in contact with him. I am one of the complainants now. I hope others that got taken advantage of see this thread and find their books so they can get them back.   

On 8/15/2024 at 8:24 PM, Buzzetta said:

OH I have an idea.

I doubt he will be making bail. Either way if he does and he is convicted and has to do even the slightest bit of time, can someone reach out and get me his prison address.  I would love to send him some comic books while he is either in holding or in jail so he has some reading material to pass the time. 

You're probably not going to be able to send comics to a jail unless it's part of some established subscription service the jail allows. But you can send him comics that you draw!