• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hero Restoration, Anyone know the latest?
28 28

1,934 posts in this topic

On 9/7/2024 at 8:37 AM, Detective781 said:

I don't blame you for being suspicious.  I have been monitoring this chat for some time and just created an account yesterday.  I thought it would make things a little easier to keep people updated instead of responding to each individual email or phone call.

IMG_4958.thumb.jpeg.1ed34f9c06a7ab195e48925ea470745b.jpeg

hm

Watch The Cast of Super Troopers Roast Each Other | Vanity Fair

On 9/7/2024 at 11:37 AM, Detective781 said:

I don't blame you for being suspicious.  I have been monitoring this chat for some time and just created an account yesterday.  I thought it would make things a little easier to keep people updated instead of responding to each individual email or phone call.

Welcome to the boards.  

Thank you for be willing to keep us update. 

On 9/7/2024 at 10:37 AM, Detective781 said:

Thanks! (thumbsu

Glad to see you here sir!

Sorry I haven't been around this week and couldn't make the deposition. I would very much like to be part of this going forward. I work in a school and the first week is a bit hectic.

On 9/8/2024 at 1:37 AM, Detective781 said:

Hi Detective, sorry we put you through the wash, but hopefully you understand why. We're a very close community and like to look out for each other where we can. This one just exploded under us. We're glad you're able to make a case against the offender, and hopefully you, in concert with the prosecutor, will be able to keep this slime off the street for a long time, as he's done a lot of damage to that we hold dear.

Thank you, Detective. 

On 9/9/2024 at 1:56 AM, KCOComics said:

I get nervous talking to the police!!!

So, you don't mind if we take a look inside? 

On 9/7/2024 at 10:03 PM, Copy801 said:

Sorry I haven't been around this week and couldn't make the deposition. I would very much like to be part of this going forward. I work in a school and the first week is a bit hectic.

I suggest reaching out to Holly for the September 11th date invite. 

On 9/11/2024 at 8:01 AM, Neo "The One" said:

Good luck for everyone testifying tonight!  

General heads up for all those testifying, many times witnesses get instructions from judges/court about what/how much you can talk (and with who) about your testimony and the questions you were asked.  The instructions can vary a lot by case and witness, BUT it is really in the best interest of the case (and yourself) if you follow the instructions.  The instructions might be written or be given orally, or both.

On 9/11/2024 at 12:14 PM, Dr. Balls said:

Same here. I'm shopping around for a ghost writer for my biography, which will be titled:

Chicken Nuggets, Comic Books and Photoshop: The True Story of Dr. Balls Annoying The Krap Out of Mike DeChellis.

For some reason, I am compelled...

Detective Wilcox, what is the process for victims to get their books returned to them? 

I know you've been able to identify owners for many of the higher value books. What about other books that were in Mike's possession? And how long will it take for the rightful owners to get their books back?