• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hero Restoration, Anyone know the latest?
24 24

1,338 posts in this topic

For those still interested.  I received another inquiry on the website from a customer of HR.  I've given him the same advice.  Reach out to a lawyer, Police and DOJ.  Sent HR the book and money to be worked on in 2019 never heard back from Mike.  I've removed the contact info for privacy concerns.  image.thumb.png.f416ca48886cac09db110e53193bb89f.png

Edited by Neo "The One"

Hopefully, when "someone" reads the news (edit) they will go

image.gif.995d45a9bba1755d8496388bcb189323.gif

and, in the end, get what they deserve.

Edited by Tec-Tac-Toe
To add "they."

On 4/25/2024 at 9:26 PM, KCOComics said:

As an aside, if the Detective's name is Flake Cantina and he only agrees to take the case if you video chat with him, there is nothing to be suspicious about! 

Just email his business associate who shares the same email address for references. 

Very funny. 

On 4/25/2024 at 9:26 PM, KCOComics said:

As an aside, if the Detective's name is Flake Cantina and he only agrees to take the case if you video chat with him, there is nothing to be suspicious about! 

Just email his business associate who shares the same email address for references. 

You could do worse than Flake Cantina for a name if you're impersonating a 70's TV detective.

On 4/24/2024 at 12:51 PM, Cnight said:

For anyone that is interested

I have been contacted by a detective in Oregon who has been tasked with handling the case associated with Mike and HR.

It seems law enforcement is getting involved, and you will likely hear from detectives out of the Albany, OR Sheriff’s department soon.

If anyone would like the detective’s contact info; DM me and I will ask them about having you added to the investigation.

I also spoke with Matt. He’s 95 percent sure he will get a conviction on Mike due to the fact that so many people have lots 10’s of thousands of dollars. Mike should have returned the books when he had the chance instead of selling them. He deserves lots of jail time

On 4/27/2024 at 12:37 PM, JAUITO said:

I also spoke with Matt. He’s 95 percent sure he will get a conviction on Mike due to the fact that so many people have lots 10’s of thousands of dollars. Mike should have returned the books when he had the chance instead of selling them. He deserves lots of jail time

I hope everything goes right going forward for the victims, and that suspect faces justice with harsh punishment…

but I wouldn’t get my hopes up about a lot of jail time.  Nothing was taken by force or physically stolen, and the defendant doesn’t seem to have committed or threatened any violence.  

On 4/27/2024 at 6:30 PM, revat said:

I wouldn’t get my hopes up about a lot of jail time.  Nothing was taken by force or physically stolen, and the defendant doesn’t seem to have committed or threatened any violence.

The dog, on the other hand, is facing 20 to life for the chicken massacre.  

I sent Avengers #1 1963 and have not heard back. This was in Feb of 2022. I'm assuming it is gone. I'm thankful for this board as I filed a complaint with the DOJ but I'd love to speak to the detective. Please DM me with whoever I need to speak with. I tried to DM the poster above but couldn't figure it out. Thanks!