• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM #252 CGC 9.8 Record Sale - something fishy going on? - Holder Tampering Incident confirmed by CGC
50 50

9,030 posts in this topic

On 2/4/2024 at 7:08 PM, EastEnd1 said:

Don't think creating the LLC after the fact will offer any liability protection... the acts were presumably done before and outside the LLC.

Also from what I read, an LLC doesn't even protect in a Trademark case? So like I said earlier, maybe they are just covering themselves for any future crimes they do?

To me it just shows fear and that they are guilty.

Is the store owner named in this lawsuit?  Haven't heard much about him, but it looks like he was very well acquainted with Zanello, allowed complete misuse of his dealer account, and also allowed this scammer to sell his fraudulent slabs by setting up with his company at cons and who knows what else :facepalm:  Does any liability fall at his doorstep?  

Edited by mosconi

On 2/4/2024 at 7:09 PM, HighGrade said:

Why when I hear eBay do I think of the quote from Star Wars "hive of scum and villainy" Do they ever go after scammers? or is it just known as a safe hideout. The Playstation scams were legendary, I could spot tons of them, so why are they all left up, why do they seemingly allow those easily spotted scams to stay up? like all the Princess or Valentino beanie baby scams still UP or other HUGE price scams to try and cheat people? I don't get it, I could go through right now and point out tons of clear scams, a team of a few people could do it easily.  It's time for all companies to hit back, stop the thieves and scammers.

Careful what you say about the Bay, high up Exec's have been known to send enforcers after folks.  Proving once again Exec's at a Large Corporation will do anything to ensure their bonus is not lacking by even a single thin dime.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ma/pr/two-former-ebay-executives-sentenced-prison-cyberstalking

Edited by MAR1979

On 2/4/2024 at 1:09 PM, EastEnd1 said:

Agreed... and I am also very appreciative of CGC keeping this forum discussion as open as they have.  I think it's been mutually beneficial to them and the collecting community, despite the difficult subject.  

Transparency has been great.   Definitely benefited them. 

On 2/4/2024 at 3:14 PM, sledgehammer said:

That's hilarious. Can we just ignore him?

The same Automatic Comics doosh that did this:

On 12/26/2023 at 10:41 AM, badback83 said:

Not that it really matters much, but for the people who are following along with the Youtube crowd, StickyGoose doesn't think there is a scam.  :roflmao:

Guy is a dope.

We've already seen that he, as Automatic Comics, stole info from comicwiz in his comments, deleted them,, and stated it was his discovery

@comicwiz  SUE HIM for plagiarism!!!!

On 2/4/2024 at 5:00 PM, awakeintheashes said:

Does creating a brand spanking new LLC after they knew they were found out, protect their assets for all the deeds that occurred prior to the creation of the LLC?  

Perhaps those are for future dishonest acts?

On 2/4/2024 at 4:14 PM, sledgehammer said:

That's hilarious. Can we just ignore him?

The same Automatic Comics doosh that did this:

On 12/26/2023 at 10:41 AM, badback83 said:

Not that it really matters much, but for the people who are following along with the Youtube crowd, StickyGoose doesn't think there is a scam.  :roflmao:

Guy is a dope.

We've already seen that he, as Automatic Comics, stole info from comicwiz in his comments, deleted them,, and stated it was his discovery

FYI, they are 2 different people.

Automatic was the one taking all the fraud info he found here and claimed it was his own discovery and deleted YT comments pointing that out.

Stickygoose is just in some other world.

Screenshot_20240205_042857_YouTube.thumb.jpg.ca8d22699a8fe8bd809468cb5815e850.jpg

Screenshot_20240205_042724_YouTube.thumb.jpg.f3423bb89dea695274d7286587e6f52d.jpg

On 2/4/2024 at 4:20 PM, badback83 said:

To be fair, I believe it's Goose's wife who is an attorney and she is the one explaining the legal documents.  Which, to me, seems very informative.  I have not watched the most recent video above though.

She might be informative on this one, I didn't watch, but on a recent video of his where he was asked to stop filming at a con, she claimed he had every right to film since it was a public event.

Ignoring the fact that the event was held in a privately-owned building and he has no right to film if asked to stop by the owner or his rep.

In other words...hopefully she doesn't charge for her services.