• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OAX - Potential Trade Thread
3 3

21 posts in this topic

Anyone else heading over to Orlando for OAX on January 26-28th? Bringing pages to trade?  Post them here, along with what you may be looking for.

I'll be there and will be bringing several pages for potential trades (or sales).  If anyone is interested, here is the link to what I'll have on my CAF gallery:

https://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=146390

I'll also be bringing a complete issue of TMNT New Animated Adventures:

https://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=208306

Looking for X-Men art. 

If you happen to have an extra Silvestri Uncanny X-Men page laying around, feel free to look through my entire CAF gallery and let's talk!

Edited by Doc McCoy

I'm also bringing some art from an artist from El Salvador who has been published in the US by Dynamite mostly but also by Image and Marvel and DC, his name is Ivan Anaya. These are the pages I'll have with me at the show for any one interested in purchasing:

20231225_113139.jpg

20231225_113205.jpg

20231225_113229.jpg

20231225_113244.jpg

20231225_113302.jpg

20231225_113317.jpg

I also have this copy of the Jim Lee X-Men Artist Edition Limited Variant cover by FanExpo signed by Jim Lee and authenticated by JSA. The book itself is a low number, this copy being 006/125 that I will also be looking to sell or trade to any interested parties. This variant cover is much more limited than the IDW variant cover and having Wolverine ready to battle Omega Red on the cover should make this book highly coveted by collectors. If you would like to purchase/trade any of the art I'm bringing or this book send me a private DM to make arrangements and reservations. You can definitely count o nthat any sales will be used towards art pruchases at OAX! lol 

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

On 1/4/2024 at 5:47 PM, Doc McCoy said:

Anyone else heading over to Orlando for OAX on January 26-28th? Bringing pages to trade?  Post them here, along with what you may be looking for.

I'll be there and will be bringing several pages for potential trades (or sales).  If anyone is interested, here is the link to what I'll have on my CAF gallery:

https://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=146390

I'll also be bringing a complete issue of TMNT New Animated Adventures:

https://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=208306

Looking for X-Men art. 

If you happen to have an extra Silvestri Uncanny X-Men page laying around, feel free to look through my entire CAF gallery and let's talk!

Hey Doc- I’ll actually be in collectors alley with a for sale folio and a show/maybe trade folio lol

i will have a silvestri X-men page for sale. If you want to chat about it before the show pm me here or on caf 

On 1/6/2024 at 12:19 PM, Wolvie_Fan said:

Hey Doc,

Great idea.  I'm bringing about 100-150 pieces also for trade/sale. Here is the link to the art I'm bringing. I will be adding about another 20-30 pieces over the next couple weeks.

Home | Wolvie Fans (wolviefanscomicart.com)

Rob

Me and you are hammering out a deal over some booze Thursday night when I get there lol 

Hey Doc,

Great idea.  I'm bringing about 100-150 pieces also for trade/sale. Here is the link to the art I'm bringing. I will be adding about another 20-30 pieces over the next couple weeks.

Rob

Great stuff, Rob!

On 1/6/2024 at 9:19 PM, joefixit2 said:

Everyone should feel free to bring their Sal B Hulk pages ;)

I'm thinking about bringing some of the Incredible Hulk prelims I have for Planet Hulk by Aaron Lopresti that you and JadeGiant were interested in. 

On 1/6/2024 at 11:19 AM, Wolvie_Fan said:

Hey Doc,

Rob

Suddenly bummed I won’t make it! There are some great pieces there. 

Hey Doc,

Rob

Can’t make it to OAX but would love a chance at a couple of the pieces. A great selection you’re bringing. 

I'm going to be there with Mike & Laura Allred and will have some pieces from my collection for sale, and a couple of select pieces specifically for trade.  Like the one below, which is a must for Nightcrawler fans :devil:.  If you have a Hughes panel page from the same story or any of the Gen 13 stories he did, I'd like to talk!hughesxmenwildcats3pg431020.jpg.767d488ab3676a140ebc2a95e68746b4.jpg

Thanks to Josh for starting this thread. I am at a loss of what to bring, for trade, since I sm open to trading a huge portion of the pieces in my gallery, for the right published pages:

- Incredible Hulk #227 pages by Buscema and Janson

- Batman vs Incredible Hulk pages by Garcia-Lopez

- good Amazing Spider-Man actions pages, especially interested in Andru, though Byrne and early Sal Buscema are possibilities too

Link to my gallery is:

Comic Art Gallery of Fred Chamberlain at ComicArtFans.com

On 1/6/2024 at 11:19 AM, Wolvie_Fan said:

Hey Doc,

Rob

I like several pages of what you have posted thus far but that shouldn't surprise anyone as your collection is top notch! If you are open to trades I'll go by your table.

I'll be there with a few potential trades. Always looking for Geoff Shaw Thanos, Burnett Cosmic Ghost Rider, or Ribic Thor. If I still have money by the time OAX rolls around, I'd be looking to buy as well.

I should have Stegman AbsCarn, Walta Vision, Infantino/Nino Creepy, Shalvey CGR vs X-Men variant cover, Veitch/Alcala Swamp Thing, and maybe a few other potential trades or for sale pieces. Nothing I'm actively looking to get rid of, but fringe pieces I could part with to help build the core collection.

On 1/8/2024 at 5:24 PM, Fred Chamberlain said:

Thanks to Josh for starting this thread. I am at a loss of what to bring, for trade, since I sm open to trading a huge portion of the pieces in my gallery, for the right published pages:

- Incredible Hulk #227 pages by Buscema and Janson

- Batman vs Incredible Hulk pages by Garcia-Lopez

- good Amazing Spider-Man actions pages, especially interested in Andru, though Byrne and early Sal Buscema are possibilities too

Link to my gallery is:

Comic Art Gallery of Fred Chamberlain at ComicArtFans.com

Good luck, Fred!