• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ed Piskor Has Passed
5 5

307 posts in this topic

On 4/3/2024 at 11:34 AM, Chip Cataldo said:

It has nothing to do with who they are that they LIKE that stuff begin with?

Why choose lyrics about shooing someone? Why not helping someone instead?

It's like the Saw movies. Why do people enjoy movies about humans being killed in disgusting ways with copious amounts of gore? Why?

I wonder if you see any amount of irony in your posts. 

On 4/3/2024 at 11:50 AM, wombat said:

I wonder if you see any amount of irony in your posts. 

Since I don't enjoy disgusting stuff, no.

If you're referring to mistakes I've made in the past (now EIGHT YEARS past) that I've learned from and moved on from, they aren't relevant to this discussion in the slightest and I should be able to discuss things here WITHOUT them being brought up. You're squeaky clean, eh? Never made any mistakes? How lovely for you.

On 4/3/2024 at 9:54 AM, sfcityduck said:

What you, Prince Namor and Jimjum12, are doing here, hopefully inadvertently or ignorantly, is engaging in a practice known as "sl_t shaming" a potential victim. And you are doing it here based on her art not her conduct. No one on this thread has any illusions as to what information or influences there are in the world. But that's irrelevant to the debate being conducted here, and for the potential wrongdoing at issue here it is not a defense. Jimjum12's statement that "a grown man 'hitting' on a near adult who sought him out in the first place, should not be facing a prison offence" is more than a bit deaf to the concerns that motivate age of consent laws. Age of consent laws reflect that young hormone filled kids coming of age are programed to want sex. That's why they are vulnerable to overtures from the proverbial "creepy old men."

I think Ed knew what those concerns were and attempted to address them in his final FB message, so I'm more than a bit surprised that you are blind to them:

* "I’m so sorry for being so stupid. I definitely should never have talked with Molly D. ... I wasn’t trolling Instagram randomly but I definitely shouldn’t have chatted with her when I found out how young she was."

* "The whole pile of my dms she collected to show is just awful to look at. I’m sorry."

* "The very next morning after Molly D posted the screencaps I put my last will in testament together. Freewill.com."

That last comment by Ed immediately above is particularly telling, especially as to the allegation he makes elsewhere in the letter that he was murdered by internet bullies.

My God, you're dense. 

On 4/3/2024 at 10:31 AM, Sauce Dog said:

Were people calling him a pedophile wrong, yes,

Then what the hell is the rest of your wall of text for? I' m tired of the double standards that go on with this sort of thing. Nothing else really to say. GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(az friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 4/3/2024 at 10:22 AM, wombat said:

Yes, how dare she share her experience. Burn the witch. 

Don't be obtuse. The way she shared her "experience" is not really how you get things resolved with people. I've read the posts. They sound absolutely vacuous and inane. She's free to share her experience, but man - her way of doing it was absolutely idiotic.

Edited by Dr. Balls

On 4/3/2024 at 12:24 PM, Dr. Balls said:

Don't be obtuse. The way she shared her "experience" is not really how you get things resolved with people. I've read the posts. They sound absolutely vacuous and inane. She's free to share her experience, but man - her way of doing it was absolutely idiotic.

So its OK for her to share her story, but only in a way that you think is reasonable. She is vacuous, inane and an insufficiently_thoughtful_person for doing it how she wanted to. Got it. 

On 4/3/2024 at 12:19 PM, Dr. Balls said:

How many of us did stupid, embarrassing things that we are ashamed of? Everyone. And we're probably better people for it as we were given enough time to learn the lesson, feel the shame and make corrections to be better functioning members of society. People learn from experience and interaction. Cancel culture eliminates those learning opportunities by creating a fear-filled, toxic environment where nothing can be said, done, or shown.

Excellent point.

On 4/3/2024 at 12:34 PM, Dr. Balls said:

Correct. There are mature, structured and organizational ways to resolve situations in life that allows for closure, recompense or forgiveness should someone want to forgive. That is how you function in adult society. Posting 200 word screeds with F-bombs, repeated editorializing and slang works against the the gravity of seriousness of her story.

So back to my original point of "...given some time, I'm sure Molly would have seen that she grossly over-reacted." - she would have realized at some future point in time that the way she handled it could have been better and more articulate in a way that might have produced a better, healthier outcome than what happened here.

Of course you are entitled to that opinion. Certainly not one that I agree with. 

On 4/3/2024 at 9:34 AM, Dr. Balls said:

Correct. There are mature, structured and organizational ways to resolve situations in life that allows for closure, recompense or forgiveness should someone want to forgive. That is how you function in adult society. Posting 200 word screeds with F-bombs, repeated editorializing and slang works against the the gravity of seriousness of her story.

So back to my original point of "...given some time, I'm sure Molly would have seen that she grossly over-reacted." - she would have realized at some future point in time that the way she handled it could have been better and more articulate in a way that might have produced a better, healthier outcome than what happened here.

Which Molly are you talking about? There are two in this story.

On 4/3/2024 at 10:53 AM, sfcityduck said:

Which Molly are you talking about? There are two in this story.

The one who posted his conversations via DM and added commentary after-the-fact. Obviously, can't post it here - but that's the link.

On 4/3/2024 at 9:34 AM, Dr. Balls said:

Thanks for posting the link: https://www.instagram.com/p/C436qhyvPrq/?igsh=aWhma3JsM2hzN2Fp

Having read it, as a civil litigator, I don't see anything that "works against the gravity of seriousness of her story." To the contrary, her post reads entirely unscripted and is authentic sounding. 

It also does not hurt that the person commenting on Molly D's post to the right, "RC" (no idea who that is), confirms knowledge of the situation dating back two years.

On 4/3/2024 at 12:34 PM, Dr. Balls said:

There are mature, structured and organizational ways to resolve situations in life

Hence why we have age of consent laws.  Now it’s been a long time since I dated someone in their early 20s but the ONE thing I don’t miss is the drama. It’s 100 percent on him. 

Edited by ThothAmon