• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2024 Grading Contest Spring Edition Season 3 (#10) Round 1
20 20

173 posts in this topic

On 4/22/2024 at 8:05 PM, Lninefingers said:

I was sure that was a stain on the back of the power girl book and treated it accordingly. 

2 points otherwise, but 5 (yes, five) on that one  

kill me  

Don't feel bad.  I scored one bullseye and still wound up with 13 points for the round, grading all books low.  Exactly how I started the last two grading contests, and once again, I'm out :)  I think I'll be shooting for last place this time around... while trying too!!!

On 4/22/2024 at 7:05 PM, Lninefingers said:

I was sure that was a stain on the back of the power girl book and treated it accordingly. 

2 points otherwise, but 5 (yes, five) on that one  

kill me  

Looked like foxing to me. I guess I hit that a little harder than I should though.  Three bullseye but still managed 4 points.

Edited by Cerebus3000

On 4/22/2024 at 7:19 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

:roflmao:

That is all

Well I'll add, mine go to 11. :shy:lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 4/22/2024 at 5:09 PM, Panda2 said:

I was totally with you on that stain. My notes literally say   Stains top bc. Otherwise 9.6? 8.5. If I got that as a 9.6 I’m not sure I would be happy….

That smudge on the back, the light fc lower spine wear/color loss (not the glare), and slightly soft spine corners... and 9.6!? Wow. 

I gave it 9.0

Edited by jcjames

Bull streak ended at 6, with a large  undergrade on Frankenstein (had it at 8.0).

Showcase and Supes I had at 9.2.  Bull on Spidey.  6 points this round.  

Edited by boron