• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2024 Grading Contest Spring Edition Season 3 (#10) Round 4
11 11

206 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Please do not quote this list, as it sends duplicate alerts to the people listed below.

Still waiting on grades from:

@1337pino @aj_curated @ArAich @BrashL @brumil190 @Cushing Fan @Dark Elf @Deputy Dan @flashlites @FSQIV @JollyComics @Mars76@TheGeneral@Motor City Rob @Mr. Zipper @Old Fashion PB and J @Panda2 @skypinkblu @tmac100 @toro @TSwift25

On 4/13/2024 at 8:16 PM, CGC Mike said:

:news:   Grades are due by May 4th 8:00 PM Eastern time.    :news: 

I will submit grades one hour prior to the deadline.  I probably won't see the emoji(s) that always scares me and I'd rather see the graded books.

May be the 4th with you.

On 5/4/2024 at 6:06 PM, JollyComics said:

I will submit grades one hour prior to the deadline.  I probably won't see the emoji(s) that always scares me and I'd rather see the graded books.

May be the 4th with you.

Coward!

Don't get me wrong.  Mike's emojis (and the apprehension prior to seeing them) terrify me too.

I got the :juggle: emoji. I think Mike gave this to me in round 2 as well. Those results had some bulleyes but also some moderate misses.

I'm thinking I'll end this contest with probably a PR for the most bulleyes over 4 rounds, but my final score will be marred by some of my biggest whiffs. Usually I'm off by no more than a grade or two. Not this time.

Thanks Mike for your effort in running this go around.

• Administrator

I'm going to give this to you guys for fun.  You can post grades in the thread.  I'll post the actual grade tomorrow night.   No PM's LOL  May the force be with you.

star wars heir to the empire #1 front.jpg

star wars heir to the empire #1 back.jpg

On 5/4/2024 at 7:12 PM, CGC Mike said:

I'm going to give this to you guys for fun.  You can post grades in the thread.  I'll post the actual grade tomorrow night.   No PM's LOL  May the force be with you.

star wars heir to the empire #1 front.jpg

star wars heir to the empire #1 back.jpg