• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Registry Bugs - UPDATE 5/2
9 9

58 posts in this topic

On 4/25/2024 at 7:41 PM, The Man Without Beer said:

I am finally able to add books to the custom set but unable to add the corresponding pictures. Also, I notice the site seems extremely slow just adding the books.

For what it's worth I added this book to a set today, shared it in another set, and uploaded pics:

https://comics.www.collectors-society.com/WCM/ComicView.aspx?PeopleSetComicID=1489939

On 4/25/2024 at 7:44 PM, pmpknface said:

For what it's worth I added this book to a set today, shared it in another set, and uploaded pics:

https://comics.www.collectors-society.com/WCM/ComicView.aspx?PeopleSetComicID=1489939

Thx... I'll try again but I currently don't have any competitive sets. I thought carrying from a book in a competitive set to a custom set was always a workaround to the problem. 

• Administrator

@The Man Without Beer There are other bugs still in the queue to be resolved and one of those is making changes (set descriptions, pictures) to sets. The other is the inability to create new Competitive sets. We're expecting resolution to these soon. 

On 4/27/2024 at 10:00 AM, Scott Wendland said:

Just reporting a bug  - I can't add any new sets. It looks like it's a known issue. Thank you.

image.thumb.png.5578b3d9f5e23173b1a6da27c3e17ed2.png

Hey Scott.  If you look at the post on prior page you can skate around this, for now.  Good luck!  :fourleafclover:

Hi there - I have been trying to change my registry title for my Invincible complete run set. It has not allowed me to save the name and just gives me the generic unnamed set. It's associated with my submission account and the username tjs252, and despite going to "Edit Set" and changing the name and clicking the top save button, no changes will stay to the title.

The set name is currently Unnamed set - 168405

Any help would be much appreciated!

On 4/25/2024 at 6:37 AM, jstam said:

@Daffaholic You should have been able to add new books not in your inventory to established Custom sets as of yesterday. I tested your account specifically with this and had success.

The bug affecting creation of new Competitive sets and making changes to Competitive sets is still outstanding. I am updating this thread as I get information directly at the top.

Was able to try it, and yes!  It worked!

However, went in today to load them all in and now the cert verification/lookup is not working.

so…

On 4/29/2024 at 6:07 PM, Daffaholic said:

Was able to try it, and yes!  It worked!

However, went in today to load them all in and now the cert verification/lookup is not working.

so…

I'm not aware of all the dynamics, cert lookup goes down on the site from time to time...

If you want to try it now, just maybe it will work?

Hope that helps, if I'm right let me know

On 4/29/2024 at 8:20 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm not aware of all the dynamics, cert lookup goes down on the site from time to time...

If you want to try it now, just maybe it will work?

Hope that helps, if I'm right let me know

Back up… just checked. 

On 4/30/2024 at 3:20 PM, jstam said:

@Paul © ® 💙 The database is currently down and it is not a bug-related issue. It should be resolved within a couple of hours. 

:applause:

Thanks man.

Just to be clear from a personal perspective.

I can now add pics and descriptions to individual books which I add to existing sets I previously created.

I cannot create a new already established set in the data base....in this instance....SPELLBOUND (ga)

I cannot change overall set descriptions to existing sets I previously created.

(shrug)

On 4/30/2024 at 11:53 AM, Paul © ® 💙™ said:

Just to be clear from a personal perspective.

I cannot create a new already established set in the data base....in this instance....SPELLBOUND (ga)

I cannot change overall set descriptions to existing sets I previously created.

(shrug)

I just created one of those using the method from the 1st page I described.  It seemed to work for Scott above too.

image.thumb.png.b04dea29ce2d63f93a3e4ba97451e505.png

I know the descriptions and set names are still part of the overall issue though.  But I hope you can at least get new sets in.  Good luck!