• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2024 Grading Contest Spring Edition Season 3 (#10) Round 4 Results
4 4

57 posts in this topic

• Administrator

When we have determined the 2nd and 3rd place winners, I will send out PM's to all 4 winners to get some info so I can get the grading credits added to your accounts.

On 5/6/2024 at 12:09 PM, CGC Mike said:

You have to scroll WAY to the right to find those 3 dots in the upper right corner of your post.

Yea thats what i usually do. I swear they weren't there before. Thanks:sorry:

Thank you everyone for another fun event. Way to go top 3! And thank you Marwood for your generous donation. Be interesting to see what the summer contest brings! Coverless books??? Book cut completely in half and re-taped??? Book dropped in piranha tank then reassembled??? I'm sure Mike has some curve balls all ready.

Did something something just change so that we can now react to Mike's posts?

• Administrator
On 5/7/2024 at 1:50 PM, grendelbo said:

Did something something just change so that we can now react to Mike's posts?

After receiving several requests, I changed the settings to allow it on a trial basis.  So far so good.  :)

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2024 at 11:53 AM, CGC Mike said:

After receiving several requests, I changed the settings to allow it on a trial basis.  So far so good.  :)

Good call. 

I have a suggestion for future contests that may or may not be fun. 

One round showcasing the same book but all in different grades. Kind of like the Incredible Hulk 181 in the back pages of the CGC Grading Guide. 

hm

Edited by grendelbo

On 5/7/2024 at 1:56 PM, grendelbo said:

Good call. 

One round showcasing the same book but all in different grades. Kind of like the Incredible Hulk 181 in the back pages of the CGC Grading Guide. 

hm

They could all be high grade too. Start training for 9.8 and 9.9 pre screening.^^

• Administrator
On 5/7/2024 at 1:56 PM, grendelbo said:

The only problem with this is, our source of books for these contests may not have 5 copies of the same issue.   Not totally ruling this out, though.