• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Print marks on New Mutants #98
1 1

12 posts in this topic

I've been trying to find good examples of print mark defects and I can't find anything quite like what I see on my New Mutants #98. I'm wondering if/how this affects the grading? I assume it has to effect it, but does it take from valuable to worthless? That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Take a look over Cable's glowing eye, and you'll see two vertical marks. They've been there since it was purchased originally when this comic was released, so I assume it's just a print defect, but I don't know.

What do you guys think?

Thanks!

IMG_1325.jpg

That's great to hear. Thanks for these replies. I just want to add real quick that getting a few solid replies like this just feels like a completely different experience than what I'm used to in comments on reddit and twitter about basically anything. Seems like a good group over here. :)

On 5/16/2024 at 7:07 PM, elmogallen said:

I said screw it and sent it in to be graded. I figure - worst case - it’s a learning experience as I’ve never had anything graded before. 

The saying 'Cut of your jib' - meaning and origin.

:luhv: