• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2024 Grading Contest Summer Edition Season 3 (#11) Round 3
14 14

131 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 7/28/2024 at 12:51 AM, skypinkblu said:

@CGC Mike You know that Hug emoji I suggested...maybe try that one ...it could be a congrats, or a "don't worry you are not as bad as  you probably think you are;)"

I don't ever want to see that guy who has a cane again.  I started to say "beard" but I don't want to insult anyone...if you are using a cane, I didn't mean you;)

They are just emojis.  If the majority feels that only "feels good" ones can be used, I guess I will just stop using them.  To me, they are part of the fun.  I see nothing wrong with the old man with a cane emoji.  

On 7/28/2024 at 8:28 AM, CGC Mike said:

They are just emojis.  If the majority feels that only "feels good" ones can be used, I guess I will just stop using them.  To me, they are part of the fun.  I see nothing wrong with the old man with a cane emoji.  

:foryou:

You know me long enough to know when I'm teasing.

They create banter  ...everyone can kvetch together.They were a fun idea. I just am not always sure which is which...but that's my failing.

If I really hated something you did I'd tell you privately. That has never happened.

Edited by skypinkblu

• Administrator
On 7/28/2024 at 8:41 AM, skypinkblu said:

If I really hated something you did I'd tell you privately. That has never happened.

Same here.  :foryou: