• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mike they make fun of you...
5 5

11 posts in this topic

Where exactly does "Chris Chestnut" make fun of Mike? I read the whole message and couldn't find anything that makes fun of Mike. And I'll bet my English reading comprehension is quite a bit better than yours.

So now we're going to have clickbait post titles? Are you really that desperate to have people read your posts? :whistle:

Edited by AlterEgo2024
autocorrect iz da debil

On 9/7/2024 at 2:13 PM, AlterEgo2024 said:

Where exactly does "Chris Chestnut" make fun of Mike? I read the whole message and couldn't find anything that makes fun of Mike. And I'll bet my English reading comprehension is quite a bit better than yours.

So now we're going to have clickbait post titles? Are you really that desperate to have people ready your posts?

The irony here is that when this member 1st joined and was creating more threads than anyone else, and I suggested that it may have been excessive, at the urging of a few other forum members, Mike said wants him posting more threads. 

On 9/7/2024 at 2:41 PM, VintageComics said:

The irony here is that when this member 1st joined and was creating more threads than anyone else, and I suggested that it may have been excessive, at the urging of a few other forum members, Mike said wants him posting more threads. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952ciodo29b1idrz3scfh

• Administrator
On 9/7/2024 at 2:41 PM, VintageComics said:
On 9/7/2024 at 2:13 PM, AlterEgo2024 said:

So now we're going to have clickbait post titles? Are you really that desperate to have people ready your posts?

Actually, I was annoyed.  Please send me a screenshot of the post where I said that.   BTW, I am locking this thread.