• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,772 posts in this topic

This happy package was in the mail today. One of my favorite comics as a kid was Brave and Bold 85, the first "new look" Green Arrow. So, I jumped at the chance to pick up this page pencilled and inked by Neal Adams -- the actual first appearance of the bearded Green Arrow.

:banana::banana::cloud9:

BBAdamsboard.jpg

My CAF Gallery

I somehow managed to pick up OA from a Gobbledygook book (1st appearance of the TMNT) BEFORE landing an actual copy of the book! Those books are just so hard to find. Anyhow, I'm not complaining...

Gobbledygook #2

I H8 U

j/k congrats...

:shy:

Just got in a nice little shipment of pages today, which I used some of last month's birthday money to obtain. I got some stuff by J.G. Jones, Barry Kitson and Mike Manley. Head on over to my CAF gallery and check them out (also, feel free to leave comments on them, as I always love getting comments :) ). And just to get you a bit excited, here's a sample of what to expect right now:

fataleww1_7.jpg

Some artwork by Barry Kitson on it's way from across the pond

Great LSH page

KitsonLegion.jpg

Old Pinup from late 80's supposedly used for a convention program

KitsonBatgirl.jpg

Johnny Storm reliving all his famous girlfriends

KitFFSI22.jpg