• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

Picked up this twistedness at WWT!!!!!! :cloud9:

Ottleys rendition of Chucky! Devils Due Chucky #1 Cover:

51714217zr0.jpg

Will look fantastic framed up with this beauty:

30811907fz3.jpg

Congrats again on your first piece of OA Shawn....awesome!!! :headbang:

Early TMNT Art day!

Put up a few sweet pages straight from 1985.

First up, is the last page of issue #3 featuring April O neil and the Turtles.

TMNT Issue #3 page

Next, in preparation for the upcoming holidays, I have a few pages from the Michealangelo Micro Issue that have a bit of Christmas flare. I just love the snow effects!

Mikey Page 1

Mikey Page 2

I got a couple of Chris Sprouse pieces earlier this week that I want to share.

1. First is a Chris Sprouse page from Ex-Machina. link here

2. The few of you that know me, know that I am a huge fan of Alan Moore's Supreme and Chris Sprouse is the definite artist during that run so I'm happy to finally have a commission from him. Link here

Malvin

3019230352_33b2ac4b61_o.jpg

I ended up buying pages 5 and 6 of The Man Who Loved Breasts. These pages actually face each other in the comic, which is why I bought them as a set.

Cool score! I met Robert Goodin at APE a couple of weeks ago and got this book. Funny stuff! Had no idea he had originals for sale. Congrats!

Recent pickup. I did a little research and have yet to see any OA from this series for sale, much less a cover. Though I am not a big OA collector, the price was right and I thought it was kinda cool, reminds me of my childhook :)

Sorry for the crappy pic. Its framed and the glass made it difficult with the glare and all doh!

CIMG0902.jpg

For as long as I can remember I have been a huge Mike Grell fan and knew that someday I would purchase an original piece. I finally bit the bullet and bought my first piece. I cant wait to get it properly framed.

I took the image from the website (hope they dont mind) and I will replace with my own scan once I have the chance.

WARLORD4FinishedPencil.jpg

Edited by Shootydog