• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,770 posts in this topic

gambit13_zps1ddded91.jpg

C993CF33-2745-4394-B106-F30FE5A2A880_zps0yvnlg2r.jpg

OH im jelly!

Very nice!

If I saw you with that I would def try to buy it from you lol

On the original the card in Gambits hand looks like the ace of spades, but then is clearly the ace of diamonds on the book.

That's an interesting observation. I wonder why...

I dunno...it could still be the ace of spades on the card, with the fuzziness and a bit of glow from Gambit's hand making it look like a diamond.

gambit13_zps1ddded91.jpg

C993CF33-2745-4394-B106-F30FE5A2A880_zps0yvnlg2r.jpg

OH im jelly!

Very nice!

On the original the card in Gambits hand looks like the ace of spades, but then is clearly the ace of diamonds on the book.

I dunno...it could still be the ace of spades on the card, with the fuzziness and a bit of glow from Gambit's hand making it look like a diamond.

Turns out that it's exactly the same on both

8757ED3C-B066-48DD-AC75-7580FB7C371B_zps9brmm3ky.jpg

0F5FB601-669F-418F-8027-397CDF756FBE_zpsv9ykq72i.jpg

Man, I was getting worried we weren't going to see that Gambit cover again. It had been nearly a whole page of posts...

I kid, of course. It's a great cover, but please stop with the quoting of quotes that you quoted, or remove the images from the quotes before you quote them.

Quote.

OH im jelly!

Very nice!

Turns out that it's exactly the same on both

Yeah, I just like to post my own answers before bothering to see if it's already all been worked out. :blush:

Man, I was getting worried we weren't going to see that Gambit cover again. It had been nearly a whole page of posts...

I kid, of course. It's a great cover, but please stop with the quoting of quotes that you quoted, or remove the images from the quotes before you quote them.

Quote.

Relax Francis.

(thumbs u

Quote.

Relax Francis.

(thumbs u

And for God's sake, can we get rid of the Birthday threads!! lol

Quote.

Relax Francis.

(thumbs u

And for God's sake, can we get rid of the Birthday threads!! lol

:signfunny:

:banana: / awesomeness

Holy hell, man, that's sweet.

Very cool, who did the recreation?

Mark Bagley.

I met him at Wizard World Austin and he said he had a small break in his schedule and to get with his art rep.