• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

I'm feeling pretty fortunate right now to add this to my collection. See it on CAF for the bigger story.

Superior25_zps148dbc5d.jpg

:applause: Simply stunning!

Edit: I was very moved by your story behind acquiring this piece as well. After everything you've gone through in this past year, congratulations on such a wonderful piece. You deserve it! :headbang:

Edited by hippofunk

I'm feeling pretty fortunate right now to add this to my collection. See it on CAF for the bigger story.

Superior25_zps148dbc5d.jpg

:applause: Simply stunning!

Edit: I was very moved by your story behind acquiring this piece as well. After everything you've gone through in this past year, congratulations on such a wonderful piece. You deserve it! :headbang:

Thanks. It's was rough. Glad to put it behind me. It's was always nice to come on here and talk about this hobby of ours. Gives the mind a break.

My first "big" splurge in a while. It helped that it was discounted from $6,000 to $4,000.

Even with the mark down it is still the most I have ever spent on a piece of artwork.

Anyway, hopefully I will be able to add more of Ross' painted work in the future.

astrocityfamily.jpg

O Lawsie Be, I want that!! (worship)

It stretched my budget after the Alex Ross cover but I just had to have it.

I love the old TV show and nobody does facial expressions like Maguire.

Look, sorry man, I've never had to do this before, but I think you're gonna have to leave. I just can't have you around me, with something like that in your possession. :)

O Lawsie Be, I want that!! (worship)

It stretched my budget after the Alex Ross cover but I just had to have it.

I love the old TV show and nobody does facial expressions like Maguire.

Look, sorry man, I've never had to do this before, but I think you're gonna have to leave. I just can't have you around me, with something like that in your possession. :)

:grin: