• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,770 posts in this topic

Just arrived from Billy Tucci... Namora (not to be confused with Namorita). Water characters are often drawn shooting out of the water, but I love the fact that in this one she's just emerging and most of her body is still under water. I'm thinking this one would look pretty good colored. I've been thinking of getting Mason to do something 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Namora-Tucci-sm.jpg

This was part of a massive 12-page spread in the latest issue of Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E.

4gdit1k.jpg

I've been waiting for the perfect page from this series to surface. I think I may have found it.

Is it a nice splashy page? Check. Does it feature the entire team? Check. Decapitated Iron Man babies? Check. Cheeseburger flinging E.O.D.O.K.s (Elvis Organism Designed Only for Killing)? Check. Pantless ninjas getting kicked in the junk? Check.

If you're not reading Nextwave – then shame on you. Shame. Shame. Shame.

After surviving their long trip across the Atlantic and what seemed like months of waiting, I finally have my newest acquisition in hand... the complete three-page backup story from Fables 55 by Inaki Miranda.

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Nice pick up! Congrats thumbsup2.gif

I have two not so significant Preacher pages, one featuring Starr who I love. This is a piece I've wanted for some time. I showed my gf once a few months back and she saved it, picked it up from Splash Page Art. It's a mini-grail for me........love it.

Hellblazer166p17.jpg

hart1000 congrats on your moon knight page , that 1st panel is smoking.. i loved that neal adams style that bill was doing early in his career. thumbsup2.gif

larry ;]

Edited by lmiller

New arrival....Moon Knight #22, page 15 by Bill Sienkiewicz

Story: "The Dream Demon". Moon Knight vs. Morpheus

http://cafurl.com?i=2873

- Hart

Very nice

Back when Bill could actually draw.

What are you talking about? Bill S's drawings are AWESOME! They're just not typical Neal Adams stuff anymore; they're strange and schizophrenic but superb.

New arrival....Moon Knight #22, page 15 by Bill Sienkiewicz

Story: "The Dream Demon". Moon Knight vs. Morpheus

http://cafurl.com?i=2873

- Hart

Very nice

Back when Bill could actually draw.

What are you talking about? Bill S's drawings are AWESOME! They're just not typical Neal Adams stuff anymore; they're strange and schizophrenic but superb.

Yeah, like a Kingpin drawing I once saw where he had a body the size of Montana and a head the size of a baseball. uhno.gif I'll take the Neal Adams clone Bill S anyday.

Elvis Modoks? wtf??

What kind of drugs do you have to do to come up with something like that?

tongue.gif

You'll have to ask Warren Ellis.

(Though you have to admit - someone was on drugs when they invented MODOK's look in the first place.)