• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

Mars/cerebus attacks

Not in my hands yet, but mine all the same.

Funny, this was a snipe buy but now how you might think. I had my high bid in and thought that was that. But as Sunday wore on and the bid remained the highest I became accustomed to the idea of getting it. When only a few minutes remained I was quite happy to be getting it. Then the snipe came in at 10 or so seconds, and I was shocked. My little fingers worked furiously and I got a bid in at 1-2 seconds left and now I own it. But if the sniper had bid a few hours earlier I was prepared to let it go at that, and he/she would own it now instead of me.

Edited by Bird

I don't normally post my new pickups to the board but I'm super excited about this one.

Its finally arrived. David Finch/Danny Miki Avengers 501 cover. I'm super excited and still can't really believe it. take a look on caf. Comments welcome!

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryPiece.asp?Piece=997342&GSub=0&GCat=51600&UCat=51600

thanks chris

Mars/cerebus attacks

Not in my hands yet, but mine all the same.

Funny, this was a snipe buy but now how you might think. I had my high bid in and thought that was that. But as Sunday wore on and the bid remained the highest I became accustomed to the idea of getting it. When only a few minutes remained I was quite happy to be getting it. Then the snipe came in at 10 or so seconds, and I was shocked. My little fingers worked furiously and I got a bid in at 1-2 seconds left and now I own it. But if the sniper had bid a few hours earlier I was prepared to let it go at that, and he/she would own it now instead of me.

Okay, it is in the mail and on its' way!

I got JK Woodward to add a head sketch to a Batman jam I have going. The others are Chandra Free, Robin Riggs (pencil so you can't see it) and Jonathan Case.

BATMANbluejam2.jpg

BATMANbluejam.jpg

wow, those are big pictures, sorry. I hope to add Sean Chen next week.

Hi Folks,

I just uploaded a couple of great Jim Cheung Young Avengers pages (original

miniseries)

CAF Gallery Link - http://cafurl.com?i=161

One of them has 3 inkers credited. It also looks like it was signed by the

inker (don't recognize the sig, and it's not Jim Cheung's) but i can't figure

out which of the inkers did it. If anyone knows, please let me know so I can

give them proper credit.

Regards,

Malvin

One of them has 3 inkers credited. It also looks like it was signed by the

inker (don't recognize the sig, and it's not Jim Cheung's) but i can't figure

out which of the inkers did it. If anyone knows, please let me know so I can

give them proper credit.

Try asking John Dell himself.

Dell already answered on the yahoo comic art group list, yes it is his.