• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

my 4th Infantino page. Wizard, Trickster, Flash....wha?!?!?

Very cool!

If I remember that story correctly- that's actually Reverse Flash, not Flash (well, its actually Abra Kadabra pretending to be Reverse Flash)

Ahhh that makes sense. I am waiting for my copy of #347 to arrive in the mail so I can read it :)

IMG_1088_zpsfca81660.jpg

I'm not a big OA collector, but when I saw this, I had to have it!! Avengers #168 p15 by the great George Perez and part of the immortal Korvac Saga storyline. Never saw a page of it for sale before and just fell in love. You may have gathered from my boardie name that I like this particular story. I could see buying more!! :cloud9::takeit:

Great pick up Rich. I'm new to OA myself but these pages sure do stir up some great memories from my childhood. Best part is that a lot of these cool pages can be acquired for less than a lot of the high grade SA comics I have bought in the past.

Thanks, its all about those great memories!! :cloud9: A combination of KS, the Dark Phoenix Saga, the first 11 issues of the Micronauts and ASM #121 and 122 made me a comics fan for life!! To hold a page from 1 of those legendary tales that so fascinated and expanded my imagination as a kid is just wonderful. I could see buying more.......... hm

A couple sketches from this weekend at Vancouver Fan Expo 2013.

Batgirl by Amano Jyaku. A lot of fun to chat with.

Amano-Jyaku-Batgirl_zpsb64b2a8a.jpg20130420_170243_zpsb96cbdbf.jpg

Iron Man defending the Vancouver Convention Center by Ken Steacy.

Ken-Steacy-Iron-Man_zps34348bf5.jpg20130421_141302_zps5f39fcf9.jpg

And I bought the OA to one of Ian Navarro's prints :)

Ian-Navarro-Batman-Robin_zpsb71d301e.jpg

20130421_140609_zps3972578e.jpg

This will be the first time I will be sharing to this board. Here is my Helheim OA together with a personalized card from Joelle Jones with inscription, signature and mini sketch :)

here is a better picture

IMG_0635_zps808afb3e.jpg

Edited by bigboytoys