• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

hey for everyone who wants a very cheap option for framing check out these guys which are local to me and i get all my stuff done there:

www.arttoframes.com

if you measure your stuff yourself, you can get acid free backing, uv plexiglass and ppretty much any color/size you want for well under 100 bucks for a very large size and well under 50 bucks for a 11x17!

Thanks for the link bro!

I finally got this beauty by Ardian Syaf today!!! It is page 7 from Batman and Robin Annual #1. It's a great splash of Damian Wayne in his 666 Batman suit. Great detail of the Batcave and his dog, too. Love this!!! :cloud9:

BatRobAnnPage7.jpg

See here: My CAF page

This change in strategy and overall collecting for me is the best thing I could've done. Its a total fresh start.

Just a size comparison to see how impressive these Magazine covers are. I will be heading out this weekend to start getting the pricing for framing. Unfortunately it won't be cheap. Total redoing my comic room as well.

compare001_zpsde09395e.jpg

Love the Zombie painting!

George Perez appeared at Comicpalooza and was signing and sketching for free. Before that though, he opened a pre-con commission list. I was quickly on that list as I'm a big fan of GP's work.

I picked it up today. I present, Raven and Trigon by George Perez. Let me know what you think by clicking on the image below and leaving a comment.

Perez,%20George%20-%20Raven%20and%20Trigon.jpg

Some of my new favorites.

HUGE thanks to all that helped me track these down.

Modern Death's Head.

IRONMAN6PAGE8_zps4c45adc0.jpg

UNCANNYX-MEN532PAGE4_zpsc302e6ae.jpg

THANOSIMPERATIVE6PAGE2_zps4d8f428f.jpg

SIXTHGUN24PAGE20_zps7657f254.jpg

One of my all-time favorite TSG scenes, No guns? No problem. Drake is the man! :headbang:

SIXTHGUN8PAGE18and19_zps3fcb10fc.jpg

THEDAMNED1PAGE131415_zpsf89d0c28.jpg

MINDMGMT9PAGE17_zps0b86be9d.jpg

Cheers!

Edited by cbaileypacker

I only picked up two pieces at Comicpalooza. The George Perez pre-con commission above of Raven and Trigon and a page from Last of the The Greats by Brent Peeples.

I really enjoyed this series and I was sorry to learn that the follow-up died due to lack of pre-orders. :( It had great reviews and an interesting plot twist. It's a bummer not to get the rest of the story. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_of_the_Greats

Anyway, I've wanted a piece from the story for some time and Brent is trying to clear his folders for new work. That combination works for me. :)

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1017521

It's that darned pencil only work (I miss ink and letters) so the scanner has a hard time and I can't make it darker without messing with the background, too.

Peeples,%20Brent%20-%20Last%20of%20the%20Greats%201%20pg%2014.jpg