• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

Won this Green Lantern Rebirth Issue 2 page 16 page on ebay and picked it up from Seller today.

This adds another Ethan Van Sciver page to my collection

Green Lantern Rebirth 2 page 29b

Edited by Ares

Love these painted covers they are so large and awesome in person.

Ken Barr cover to Marvel Preview 11

Really enjoyed this series a kid.

A picture

sl001_zps32c89954.jpg

and now a scan

MarvelPreview11Cover_zpsb42baed6.jpg

This deserves a bump. Super sweet cover and a somewhat historical issue as it was the first pairing of John Byrne & Terry Austin :luhv:

Won this Green Lantern Rebirth Issue 2 page 29 page on ebay and picked it up from Seller today.

Great EVS page

:cloud9:

Edited by Greedo

Won this Green Lantern Rebirth Issue 2 page 16 page on ebay and picked it up from Seller today.

Great EVS page

:cloud9:

Thanks

Going to try and buy a few more Rebirth Pages if I can afford

I suspect that this won't interest most of you, but ...

I found MangaMan by Barry Lyga and Colleen Doran to be a fun and interesting read. I liked the art and when this page - perhaps the best - was on eBay for next to nothing, I bought it. She was selling to fund the re-release and restoration of A Distant Soil.

It probably won't rival any of the other pieces in my gallery for hits, but that's okay. :)

Check it out: http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1010859

or scroll down for the link averse

Doran,%20Colleen%20-%20MangaMan%20pg%20124.JPG

I added a mishmash of pages to my CAF over the last week, so here they are:

1. Avengers 220 page 8 & 9 - Thor Crushing Coal into diamonds! I don't remember much else from this comic, but I remember reading this and was amazed at how powerful Thor is to be able to crush coal into Diamonds.

2. Two great pages from comics written by Greg Rucka. A Leandro Fernandez Queen & Country page and a Steve Lieber Whiteout page

3. A rare published page by Alex Maleev from Avengers Illuminati Special

4. Carlos Pacheco Green Lantern sketch

CAF Link to most recent uploads

Thanks for looking!

Malvin

1. Avengers 220 page 8 & 9 - Thor Crushing Coal into diamonds! I don't remember much else from this comic, but I remember reading this and was amazed at how powerful Thor is to be able to crush coal into Diamonds.

Malvin

Nice page but superman did it first

Malvin

That may be so, but I read this comic first so for me it was more awesome :)

Malvin

Malvin

That may be so, but I read this comic first so for me it was more awesome :)

Malvin

(thumbs u

Malvin

I was about to post that too. Of course in the Thor page, the diamond was an illusion.

I wonder if Moon Dragon's thought, "Only in absurd fantasy can coal be crushed into diamond" was a dig at Supes and DC. hm