• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

Won this Green Lantern Rebirth Issue 2 page 16 page on ebay and picked it up from Seller today.

This adds another Ethan Van Sciver page to my collection

Green Lantern Rebirth 2 page 29b

I would love to have this page.This is really good EVS.

sienkiewiczmoonknightbo.jpg

This is the Sienkiewicz thing I got off eBay. It'd been on my watch list for years, but the price was kinda high. Anyway, I contacted the owner and he was willing to be reasonable, so we worked out a decent deal. The thing is huge! I couldn't quite scan the whole thing on my 11x17 scanner, even in two pieces, thus the white strip down the middle. :blush:

Right now it's with Joe Rubinstein, who's gonna ink it to the max! :)

Do you ever go through your OA portfolios or whatever and just marvel at how good some of it is? :cloud9:

Just did the other day. :cloud9: But it just makes me want more!

Totally! We should have a Check Out This Awesome Thing I Have!!! thread...

Do you ever go through your OA portfolios or whatever and just marvel at how good some of it is? :cloud9:

If you start it I will play :banana:

If you start it I will play :banana:

Done! Now play.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Got this sketch today at local comic shop by tony Moore, I'm sure they're are thousands of these out there though

This is my sketch card. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Got this sketch today at local comic shop by tony Moore, I'm sure they're are thousands of these out there though

This is my sketch card. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

What is your sketch card's name private pile???

(No one's making fun of you Langfe88, it's Full Metal Jacket, and I thought the exact same thing when I read your post)

Edited by Pete Marino

After a long wait and journey from Europe, this piece finally showed up and it is pretty awesome in-hand. The linework looks sweet up close, It's from Hack/Slash #20 Variant Cover B by Elena Casagrande.

hackslash20.jpg

yeesh!!

When I opened the package, my wife, who is an ER nurse, says: "Well, at least she's cutting the right way." lol

A little graphic, but I absolutely love the fisheye perspective - that's what sold it on me.

After a long wait and journey from Europe, this piece finally showed up and it is pretty awesome in-hand. The linework looks sweet up close, It's from Hack/Slash #20 Variant Cover B by Elena Casagrande.

hackslash20.jpg

I'm jealous, I'm currently hunting these issues that are 9.8 worthy to grade, I've been looking at buying some pages but haven't devoted myself to one yet