• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

Kathy really surprised me this time. In addition to the items we bought at Heroes Con (see below), she also arranged a commission for me for Father's Day / Birthday. I'm really pleased with the way it turned out.

It's the Legion of Super-Heroes vs. the Fatal Five in all out battle. Well, sort of.

I have the best wife! Beautiful, smart, kind, and willing to go to comic cons and buy comic art!

In addition to this gift, we also picked up some pieces at Heroes Con 2013:

• Clark by Yale Stewart
  • Molly Danger vs. Supergirl by Jamal Igle
  • Mutts by Patrick McDonnell

Here's all the art, you can click on it to leave a comment in the CAF.

Legion of Super-Heroes by Agnes Garbowska

Garbowska,%20Agnes%20-%20LSH-Legion%20vs.%20Fatal%20Five.jpg

Clark by Yale Stewart

Stewart,%20Yale%20-%20Clark.jpg

Molly Danger vs. Supergirl by Jamal Igle

Igle,%20Jamal%20-%20Molly%20Danger%20vs.%20Supergirl.jpg

Mutts by Patrick McDonnell

McDonnell,%20Patrick%20(pen%20and%20ink)%20and%20Laura%20Martin%20(color)%201200dpi%20-%20Mutts.jpg

Another painted cover

Vampire Tales 11 featuring Morbius.

First is a photo with a bad glare, second is a scan I need to redo. Still working out a deal on another one.

painting001_zps7316e85f.jpg

184_zpsb5001dc2.jpg

This is my first piece of OA :acclaim:

Peter Steigerwald did this commission via Facebook after I met him at last years FanExpo in Toronto. The scan doesn't do it justice, there's a lot of highlights in gold ink that just don't appear in the scan.

original.jpg

Got my first page of OA (aside from small sketches) at Heroes Con.

Dave Cockrum pencils. Any idea who was inking this? I'm looking for a copy of this issue as well. Seems the usual online stores don't have it.

IMG_1696.JPG

IMG_1697.JPG

Edited by tjdill

My collection gains a piece every couple of weeks almost...

I know I'm new here. A quick introduction... I am Ashley. I collect Thor art almost exclusively. Particularly pages with Loki.

This is one of my recent pieces. It's the top patch panel from Thor 617, pg 20 by Pasqual Ferry. But this particular panel is the first official appearance of Kid Loki. So I consider it special.

thor%2017%20pg%2020.jpg

My collection gains a piece every couple of weeks almost...

I know I'm new here. A quick introduction... I am Ashley. I collect Thor art almost exclusively. Particularly pages with Loki.

This is one of my recent pieces. It's the top patch panel from Thor 617, pg 20 by Pasqual Ferry. But this particular panel is the first official appearance of Kid Loki. So I consider it special.

thor%2017%20pg%2020.jpg

Great page (patch) I love kid loki! JiM was one of the best marvel comics in recent years.