• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

Here's my second piece of OA. It's page 16 of Batman: Dark Victory #8 yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

436886525_6ce3785df0_o.jpg

436886324_64539adfb9_o.jpg

436886368_d1dabd456d_o.jpg

OH MAN.....that is just a great Joker page...Top Notch...TOP NOTCH

I have been looking forward to getting this page and it finally came in the mail today. My first painted page and I love it. It's on thick illustration board and signed by Matt Busch, Anthony Daniels and Kenny Baker.

buschstarwars.jpg

wow thats nice ! congrats hail.gif

I got this $5 sketch done yesterday at the Emeral City Con, i dont know the name of the artist though 27_laughing.gif i just seen a WW that he had already done, and asked him to make me one smile.gif Anyone recognize the sig ? I know i should have asked, frown.gif

1727864-WW-Sketch-ECCC.jpg

1727864-WW-Sketch-ECCC.jpg.74d80e54c5cb459d091bbb63d8c0bb0e.jpg

Edited by CrowsQB

Here's my second piece of OA. It's page 16 of Batman: Dark Victory #8 yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

436886525_6ce3785df0_o.jpg

436886324_64539adfb9_o.jpg

436886368_d1dabd456d_o.jpg

OH MAN.....that is just a great Joker page...Top Notch...TOP NOTCH

I soooo wanted to bid on that ...

That's really cool Hart! He looks ready to hand out a Mystic azz whooping.

WOW! Those are awesome.

I have been looking forward to getting this page and it finally came in the mail today. My first painted page and I love it. It's on thick illustration board and signed by Matt Busch, Anthony Daniels and Kenny Baker.

buschstarwars.jpg

wow thats nice ! congrats hail.gif

Thank you! I've got to find some time to go and get it framed now. smile.gif

Bought this piece a few weeks ago. A nice Sexy Bloodstone cover devil.gif. #2 from the mini. I actually loved that series. I also enjoyed the 70's Bloodstone as well. Sadly issue #1 and #3 covers sold too quick for me to get them. I did track down the art for #4's cover which has yet to arrive.

BLOODSTONE COVER

Just got this page, Thanks Dino!

Awesome Submariner page - 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks, it has popped up a few times in that last couple of years, but now it is gone for good! I was really happy when I was able to buy it since I missed it in Heritage's auction the 1st go around and got home late from work and missed it in the CLINK auction.

Always glad to help....and Happy Birthday!! Enjoy the wonderful Subby splash page! thumbsup2.gif

Dino

My first original art purchase. It is the cover art to Rai Companion by Sean Chen. I am a big valiant fan and the cover to Rai 0 was one of my favorites covers of all time. Bloodshot strikes a similar pose for this piece.

RaiCompanionoriginalcoverart.jpg

This probably isn't a huge deal to everyone, but it does represent the completion of one of my long-term collecting goals. It's been a trying couple of days with world events for me, so sharing this can provide me a glimmer of light...

I present to you... Y: The Last Man #48...

My Gallery

This probably isn't a huge deal to everyone, but it does represent the completion of one of my long-term collecting goals. It's been a trying couple of days with world events for me, so sharing this can provide me a glimmer of light...

I present to you... Y: The Last Man #48...

My Gallery

Holy *spoon*.....

Very nice

My first original art purchase. It is the cover art to Rai Companion by Sean Chen. I am a big valiant fan and the cover to Rai 0 was one of my favorites covers of all time. Bloodshot strikes a similar pose for this piece.

RaiCompanionoriginalcoverart.jpg

Congrats smile.gif very cool piece 893applaud-thumb.gif