• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BUYERS BEWARE of Wilhelm F. Uthe Ripoff Artist
2 2

209 posts in this topic

Hi together,

(I excuse for my poor english).

I am the german lawyer mentioned some points above (i use the account of my client to get here).

Thanks all members in this forum for working on the mentioned ebay accounts of fw uthe. His accounts are closed quicker than ever and that is a fine result.

To hunt him down there is still one important thing to do. The german law enforcement authority (staatsanwaltschaft) needs more concrete hints. If they get them, they can accuse him as a commercial and enduring offender. This will make a important difference for the penalty.

Please give all hints directly to the police officer in Hamlin, who is working on this case. His email adress is: ewald.rinne@polizei.niedersachsen.de

Thanks for your help.

Michael König

Rechtsanwalt

rakoenigdamnatz@email.de

Why is the acoro55555 account back and selling on ebay after getting kicked off last Sunday?

I emailed a friend of mine who had won a comic from acoro55555 before he was booted not to send money. I directed him to this message board so he could read about him. Then on Tuesday he gets an email from acoro55555 telling him the account is active again and to complete the transaction. My friend refuses to complete the deal unless acoro55555 sends the comic first.

Originally payment was to be sent to Golden Age Market c/o Amar Youssef and now it's changed to Antiqua 3000 but at same address in Germany ( Dreischenbreite 2, D-31787 Hameln, Germany).

I just noticed acoro55555 being online again and hurried to sent another message to ebay.

The adresses Antiqua 3000 and Golden Age Market at Dreischenbreite 2 in Hamlin are well known adresses of Wilhelm Uthe, and so is the pseudonym Amar Youssef, thats just him !!! he adress Dreischenbreite is REAL, he lives there.

Dont buy any goods from this adresses !!!

M. König

rakoenigdamnatz@email.de

The acoro55555 account is canceled on ebay again. I'm not sure why ebay let him back on but it gave him enough time to sell about $3000 worth of comics.

He even listed a low grade Superman #1 the day before he got kicked off. I'm sure he'll be back so keep a look out.

The simple truth is: ebay doesn't care, as long as sellers pay their listingfees. Banned sellers even get their listingfees refunded if the account is closed and have auctions running. Each time you're contacting safeharbour another person is handling the complaint and he/she knows nothing about the history regarding Uthe.

How hard can it be ? I mean, if Uthe is paying his fees by bank, creditcard or paypal ebay can check that easily. One can't have 100 bank or paypalaccounts under a false name.......

Ebay is just as guilty as Uthe. Someone should sue ebay as well !

Wouldn't that be something if his collection is being sold back to some of the same collectors he ripped off over the years.

He took me for several GA comics back in the mid 1980's but I couldn't remember what they were if they were being sold on ebay at this time.

I just want to know his current ebay ID so I can check out his auctions.

About two weeks ago or so I saw a seller on german ebay called "altermann1946" or "altermann1947" (cant remember exactly) with zero feedback selling books like Avengers 4, GA All Stars with 99 cent starting bid etc. More than suspicious. I instantly thought of Uthe.