• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BUYERS BEWARE of Wilhelm F. Uthe Ripoff Artist
2 2

209 posts in this topic

This could be him

selling

Hamelin fits 100 %

He probably registered this account with eBay.com, not with eBay Germany - for obvious reasons.....

hm it is a different style than normal, but maybe that is the point

This could be him

selling

Hamelin fits 100 %

He probably registered this account with eBay.com, not with eBay Germany - for obvious reasons.....

Looks like very bad feedback. Is there someone who has brushed up on their Hogans Heros German who could translate?

Here's a couple of translations, first the original neg in German and then the English equivalent:

"Das Märchen von der verschollenen Postsendung kann ich nicht glauben,Herr U.!" = I can't believe the fairytale about the lost shipment Mr. U !

"Keine Ware !Meldet sich nicht !" Ebay"schmeißt den Betrügerischen Loser raus !" = No wares! No reply! Ebay throw the scamming loser out!

"ACHTUNG UTHE - der Betrüger, meldet sich nicht, frech und liefert auch nicht." = WARNING UTHE - the scammer, doesn't reply, rude and doesn't deliver."

Another person (ebay id uwejean) wrote:

HEFTE NICHT WIE ANGEGEBEN VOLLSTÄNDIG, SEITEN(TW. ZERSCHN), POSTER & AKs FEHLEN = Magazines not complete as advertised, pages partially cut-up, posters missing...

Blackwater0750 replied:

"Glatte Lüge,die Hefte auf Vollständigkeit geprüft,der Typ gehört ausgeschlossen." = Bold faced lie, magazines checked for completeness, this guy should be kicked out.

Uwejean's reply was:

"DIE BESAGTEN HEFTE KÖNNEN BEI MEINEM ANWALT IN HAMBURG BESICHTET WERDEN! CHEERS!" = The magazines in question can be viewed at my lawyers office in Hamburg! Cheers!

Most of the other negs by German customers are complaints about inaccurate descriptions, lack of communication, and failure to deliver. :P

This could be him

selling

Hamelin fits 100 %

Looks like very bad feedback. Is there someone who has brushed up on their Hogans Heros German who could translate?

Here's a couple of translations, first the original neg in German and then the English equivalent:

"Das Märchen von der verschollenen Postsendung kann ich nicht glauben,Herr U.!" = I can't believe the fairytale about the lost shipment Mr. U !

"Keine Ware !Meldet sich nicht !" Ebay"schmeißt den Betrügerischen Loser raus !" = No wares! No reply! Ebay throw the scamming loser out!

"ACHTUNG UTHE - der Betrüger, meldet sich nicht, frech und liefert auch nicht." = WARNING UTHE - the scammer, doesn't reply, rude and doesn't deliver."

Another person (ebay id uwejean) wrote:

HEFTE NICHT WIE ANGEGEBEN VOLLSTÄNDIG, SEITEN(TW. ZERSCHN), POSTER & AKs FEHLEN = Magazines not complete as advertised, pages partially cut-up, posters missing...

Blackwater0750 replied:

"Glatte Lüge,die Hefte auf Vollständigkeit geprüft,der Typ gehört ausgeschlossen." = Bold faced lie, magazines checked for completeness, this guy should be kicked out.

Uwejean's reply was:

"DIE BESAGTEN HEFTE KÖNNEN BEI MEINEM ANWALT IN HAMBURG BESICHTET WERDEN! CHEERS!" = The magazines in question can be viewed at my lawyers office in Hamburg! Cheers!

Most of the other negs by German customers are complaints about inaccurate descriptions, lack of communication, and failure to deliver. :P

Thanks for the help my friend.

This guy changes his accounts on Ebay and his given adresses faster and more often than his shirt! Nowadays he hardly ever appears by his true name. He uses other existing or non-existing persons as holders of his accounts. His actual account on Ebay Germany is "shop-47111" he also was trading as "domato82", "abayt", "ihrhaus28" recently. Domato and abayt have been closed by Ebay, but may be reactivatet one day. Ihrhaus28 was the former name of shop-47111. He changed the name after I posted it in several forums.

In 2008 he spent 10 months in jail. d045.gif The accounts given above were opened after he was released.

I'm not a collector, but the life-companion of a trader who knows and loathes W. U. since 30 years and always refused him any trade. He is very good in finding out about Uthe's accounts and as this mean guy once tried to bully me I make it my hobby to publish his accounts. c035.gif

Whenever we find out a new one I won't forget to post it here.