• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the comic/story you've read more times...

51 posts in this topic

I've read Watchmen every year for the past 5 Summers and I still get new things out of it.

Also DKR, The Golden Age and the entire Sandman library get frequent rereads...

hey that's weird...no Marvel 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

X-men 129 to 141 hail.gif

hi.gif

Strictly speaking, the comic story I've re-read the most from beginning to end is the Batman/Manhunter finale from Detective #443.

A runner up would be the Orion/Mr. Miracle origin "The Pact" from New Gods #7.

I've re-visited segments of Watchmen, Dark Knight and Sandman, but that usually takes the form of flipping through the TPBs, and just re-reading selected segments.

Single issue:

Captain Marvel 32 - one of the first books I ever read as a young tyke and it still blows my mind how much stuff is going on in that issue.

As fast as series go, Watchmen and Captain Marvel 25-33.

Growing up in Montreal as a French Canadian kid, I was reading french reprint of marvel and DC comics.

The comics that I remember reading the most are early 70's batman/detective/brave&bold with Jim Aparo and Neal adams.

In fact, I have a vivid memory of my mother reading to me the equivalent of Batman #255 (the werewolf story by Neal Adams) when I was 5-6 years old. I was fascinated by his drawings. Still today, it remains one of my favorite Batman story!

More recently, Watchmen, Dark Knight, EC comics and Will Eisner stuff are what I have read the most...

Comic story: Daredevil "Born Again" issues 227-233.

Single issues would be either DD #228, or ASM #121.

FF# 1-6

I had the little "pocket books" reprint. Must've read those stories a hundred times. Then, probably, ASM #1-10 from the Marvel Masterworks.

FF#57, 72. Read the Killing Joke a bunch. ASM #300.