• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your Promotional Comic Books Here!!!!
7 7

869 posts in this topic

Don't ask me how that segues into this. Just go with it.

SirClackyWackandMissSunbeamZanyScientistfc_zpsdunpyhqw.jpg

Holy shnikies! Ok, so check this out.... that little girl is my friend's MOM. I guess back when she was like 4 the Sunbeam Bread co (which is based up in New England and her family is from RI) had a contest to see who would be the SB Bread girl and she won! I think she won like a few $'s and bread for a month or something. He's a buddy of mine from college and his parents are alive and well still living in New England.

I'm totally going to share this pic with him. If you want, I can likely get it signed for you. :gossip:

Thanks for sharing! :applause:

It's not a comic but it is a very interesting item promoting the BATMAN TV SHOW that I

enjoy showing every so often.

<a  href=https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5519/9144962746_73ff3cacc2_z.jpg' alt='9144962746_73ff3cacc2_z.jpg'>IMG BATMAN TV PROMO 1966

mm

Seen lots of the GE Adventures series, but haven't seen one earlier than this one from 1945. First in series? Check out the back cover - like some grim German Expressionist painting!

This book is unbelievable. I want it so bad I can taste it. and Elmers Glue-All? the Picture Story of the Telephone? even after all these years I still can't wrap my head around the extent of your collection.

and did you get any of Phil's books on Heritage? what's up with that - selling his dups, or beginning to liquidate in some fashion?

Here's my favorite 2015 acquisition...the rarest EC I own...Desert Dawn...featuring Johnny Jackrabbit (who looks strangely like an early Bugs Bunny), telling us all about how life goes down in the desert...representing the American Museum of Natural History:

desertdawn_f.jpg

It's reprinted in Land of the Lost #1 (July 1946)...I took pics for our collective reading enjoyment:

lldd1.jpg

lldd2.jpg

lldd3.jpg

lldd4.jpg