• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your Promotional Comic Books Here!!!!
7 7

869 posts in this topic

And finally, the rarest giveaways that I own. These are Red Falcon booklets from 1937 and they open up to 8 pages front and back. They are located in the big little book section in Overstreet but they are obviously not blbs. It took me 17 years to find any at all. I bought these all at once.

RedFalcon001_zps25651b79.jpg

...did you get any of Phil's books on Heritage? what's up with that - selling his dups, or beginning to liquidate in some fashion?

Saw several of those lots on Heritage. Phil is always selling. He's got amazing stuff!

I don't have a lot of promotional/giveaway comics, but I couldn't resist picking up this one (produced by the CIA).

lf_zpssqiwiler.jpg

Love this book. I bought 5 of them in 1984 from an ad in a comic book.

BTW, I have a CGC 9.4 copy for sale in the threads right now.

Thanks Marty :) The year is off by several decades, but the date is my birthday!!! (thumbs u

I was six years old when this came out...only two more years until I started my collection.

mm

dang Marty (worship)

I feel really lucky to still have this...the first one I ever bought off the newsstand.

It's really moved around a lot over these years.

<a  href=https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2938/14171886545_f1d87ce66d_z.jpg' alt='14171886545_f1d87ce66d_z.jpg'>IMG ALL WINNERS #4

mm