• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do any of you own "1 and only" top census books??

426 posts in this topic

Absolutely the easiest Witching Hour from 1-10 to find in 9.4 or better...I've had a 9.4 and the Oakland 9.6 (bc has tanning issues), this this copy looks very fresh...and stands alone at the top (for now).

1791743-wh3.jpg

wow, very, very, very nice book. hail.gif

Absolutely the easiest Witching Hour from 1-10 to find in 9.4 or better...I've had a 9.4 and the Oakland 9.6 (bc has tanning issues), this this copy looks very fresh...and stands alone at the top (for now).

1791743-wh3.jpg

It is seeing beauties like this that make me think about collecting books that I don't collect. Absolutely gorgeous.

Sterling,

That WAS my book. After owning it for a few years, the cover did not really do much for me anymore. I am glad it is in good hands.

Joe

thumbsup2.gif It's not my favorite WH cover either...but I figured with as many copies around I may as well own one one of the "best".

OK, Mutant Keys, this one is for you. I don't think that I have ever posted it before. I believe that it is still the oldest mint X-Men book in the CGC census.

X-Men113CGC9.jpg

hail.gif I just stopped breathing for a couple seconds!!!

Ok, I know this is a really old post but DAYYYYYYAMMN!

Alone at the top...this post will count towards "52 pager thread", "Horror thread", and "Alone at top of census thread" tongue.gif

1816069-ghosts_004_cgc_9_8_white_0783720010_a.jpg

Astonishing, Sterling... just incredible. It defies reason that book ever survived in that grade.

Nice!!

Shep