• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

here is my wonder 1 and 2...admittedly, my 1 is extensively restored, and my 2 used to be near mint 9.8 (at one time)

wonder1.jpg

gator

Rick, if you ever consider selling the Wonder Comics #1, please let me know, as that is a copy I MAY be able to afford!

:signfunny:

Hey Rick, If I am going to buy it, I would sure like to see you keep it in a mylar so it doesn't get damaged!

here is my wonder 1 and 2...admittedly, my 1 is extensively restored, and my 2 used to be near mint 9.8 (at one time)

wonder1.jpg

gator

Rick, if you ever consider selling the Wonder Comics #1, please let me know, as that is a copy I MAY be able to afford!

:signfunny:

Hey Rick, If I am going to buy it, I would sure like to see you keep it in a mylar so it doesn't get damaged!

(thumbs u

back to some group shots...here are a few great centaurs that my good friend sharon helped me obtain!

centaur1107.jpg

You have some pretty scarce books there .Nice. :banana:

Love the Funny Pages Arrow cover. :applause:

my cheslers; still missing a few [the missing ones are in my signature below--feel free to help me out with a private message], and i don't collect the star titles or feature funnies. just had to do a new library shot, and couldn't wait to get the runs complete.

cheslers.jpg

my cheslers; still missing a few, and i don't collect the star titles or feature funnies. just had to do a new library shot, and couldn't wait to get the runs complete.

cheslers.jpg

:o(worship) STUNNING!