• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

tis the season...what would be great, if we can get some "new" group shots from some boardies...maybe some from folks that have never posted...after all, the purpose of this thread, I believe, is to 1)share your collection with those that will appreciate 2)to certain extent, educate some to the wonders of certain titles, etc, that we might otherwise not be exposed too

I know that I personally have seen my comic book horizon expand, based on some books that folks post, so would really love to see more!

gator

I'm waiting for a shipment from Ronaldo. Once I get that, I'll update my Jumbo Comics group shot since it will now include an elusive Gerber 9.

:headbang:

:popcorn:

Here are 2007's additions to my Pep run - though to be fair, I didn't have many before this year:

PepGroupShot.jpg

Methinks I have overspent of late...I really thought #22 would be the last one I'd have on my want list, but there we go. If we kakapo were clever, we wouldn't be so endangered. Ah well.

Pictured are 22, 23, 24, 36, 39, 53, 58, 60, 63, 67, 70, 71, 80, 81 and 82.

The eagle-eyed among you will see 2 #60s, the one on top is the Ohio copy. There are two Crippens there as well: 63 and 70, although on the mysteriously lower-grade side.

Here are 2007's additions to my Pep run - though to be fair, I didn't have many before this year:

PepGroupShot.jpg

Methinks I have overspent of late...I really thought #22 would be the last one I'd have on my want list, but there we go. If we kakapo were clever, we wouldn't be so endangered. Ah well.

Pictured are 22, 23, 24, 36, 39, 53, 58, 60, 63, 67, 70, 71, 80, 81 and 82.

The eagle-eyed among you will see 2 #60s, the one on top is the Ohio copy. There are two Crippens there as well: 63 and 70, although on the mysteriously lower-grade side.

:applause:

Was down in the comic room pulling a few things, and decided to do a GA Jumbo, Jungle, Wings and Fight Group Shot....forgot to add my Planets with my #1 or the Rangers.

Still, It's my GGA work in progress, some high grade, some mid, some low...but they all fit in nicely for now. :cloud9:

49737-dscn0001.JPG.c2d5c8d43c7d30d7498c27c4c8c079bf.JPG

Was down in the comic room pulling a few things, and decided to do a GA Jumbo, Jungle, Wings and Fight Group Shot....forgot to add my Planets with my #1 or the Rangers.

Still, It's my GGA work in progress, some high grade, some mid, some low...but they all fit in nicely for now. :cloud9:

I recognize that Fight 2 (?) with the top right square clipped. I sold that a few years ago.

Nice books!

If you sold that a few years ago, it would have had to be around 1986 as I bought it from an auction at Mile High Comics in Denver when I was in college.

Wish I had another copy....but I hold on to it for now.

Must be two copies out there with the coupon clipped.

Edited by comicdey

Must be two copies out there with the coupon clipped.

Must have been a good offer!

The copy I sold came in a collection with an assortment of books, but three Fiction House books each had the same clipped coupon. There was a Jungle and a Rangers (I don't recall the issue numbers) that were the same way.

the now dubbed "W W" collection, had some small runs of Target, Strange Adventures, Military Comics, Wings, and bunches of other GA goodness...most are in the fr/gd to gd range, but defects are not too distracting, and should be tons of hours of fun reading!

Brent w/ Quality might be marketing some of these books (he was offered the books in conjuction with me...it was a collection actually 5 minutes from my house...first one ever in this area I have been offered)

gator