• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

A few surprises...

IMG_0698.jpg

another great shot of cr@p (so jealous I think I popped a blood vessel in my eye)

you still had unpopped vessels in your eyes after seeing the capital one bowl live? i am impressed.

it was a depressing 6 hour drive home :sorry:

It has been a while since I have posted a group shot. A slow day in front of the TV watching football

(whoever is playing the Titans is always my favorite team) led me to this........

Misc. publishers

IMG_0694.jpg

I think we have the same model loveseat! :grin:

I think we have the same model loveseat! :grin:

Well fill it up with some funnybooks and let's see photo.

My vacation was very very enjoyable! I'd show pictures of my group shots, but I might be banned permanently if I did......

You could describe them... :popcorn:

My vacation was very very enjoyable! I'd show pictures of my group shots, but I might be banned permanently if I did......

...with video :popcorn:

while I think V is a heck of a cool beer guzling, cheese tootin dude, no way I want to watch him in a "group" shot... uh uh

while I think V is a heck of a cool beer guzling, cheese tootin dude, no way I want to watch him in a "group" shot... uh uh

I haven't met him, but I guess I was hoping he was taping (shrug)

I haven't met him, but I guess I was hoping he was taping (shrug)

You guys are sick :sick:

Sweet collection Mr. B (thumbs u

I received two more books for my Adventure run, so here's the latest group pic. Thanks to Jay for the beautiful #18 & to Ronaldo for the incredibly nice #21 (I still can't believe you sold it :cloud9: )

AdventureGroupShot3.jpg

I received two more books for my Adventure run, so here's the latest group pic. Thanks to Jay for the beautiful #18 & to Ronaldo for the incredibly nice #21 (I still can't believe you sold it :cloud9: )

AdventureGroupShot3.jpg

(worship) Simply amazing group shot. :cloud9:

AdventureGroupShot3.jpg

(worship) Simply amazing group shot. :cloud9:

So cool its beyond words. WOW.

AdventureGroupShot3.jpg

:applause: