• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

scrooge, you should be able to knock those out in no time :wishluck:

Thanks Rick. :foryou: Yeah no impossible book on there. For some, it will just take $$$ (as always that's all relative but my average cost for all these books is about $20 and $20 isn't going to land me a TMIH # 3 or a Venus # 18).

For reference, my Buzzy 70 is the Redskin book. I have NEVER seen that one for sale. All others I have seen but that Redskin is a no show. (shrug)

Thanks Rick. :foryou: Yeah no impossible book on there. For some, it will just take $$$ (as always that's all relative but my average cost for all these books is about $20 and $20 isn't going to land me a TMIH # 3 or a Venus # 18).

For reference, my Buzzy 70 is the Redskin book. I have NEVER seen that one for sale. All others I have seen but that Redskin is a no show. (shrug)

didn't ian have a heck of a time with buzzy 70?

Yes, that was a Ian reference. Eventually someone (OG (?)) found a copy and sent it to him free of charge and got butkus thanks from Ian, which we then figured was his M.O. ... (At least that's my recollection).

Yes, that was a Ian reference. Eventually someone (OG (?)) found a copy and sent it to him free of charge and got butkus thanks from Ian, which we then figured was his M.O. ... (At least that's my recollection).

(thumbs u

What a collection fish! (worship) Really cool display set up too.

Among so many great books, what are a couple of your favorites in your collection?

Yeah, thanks! I found this greeting card display downstairs in my pharmacy and happened to have some of my more valuable books being temporarily stored there (selling my house, so didn't want anything "disappearing" during open house showings) , and I thought it would make a cool shot!! I guess I was dreaming of what it would have been like during the Golden Age to actually have my own drug store displaying these for a fraction ( lol )of what they're worth now! I am really fond of Supes #2 and #3 , Tec #29 and #31, my Action #7, and of course the AS#1 and USA#7....ah, hell, I love them all!!!

Edited by fishbone

What a collection fish! (worship) Really cool display set up too.

Among so many great books, what are a couple of your favorites in your collection?

Yeah, thanks! I found this greeting card display downstairs in my pharmacy and happened to have some of my more valuable books being temporarily stored there (selling my house, so didn't want anything "disappearing" during open house showings) , and I thought it would make a cool shot!! I guess I was dreaming of what it would have been like during the Golden Age to actually have my own drug store displaying these for a fraction ( lol )of what they're worth now! I am really fond of Supes #2 and #3 , Tec #29 and #33, and my Action #7.

I am fond of them too :cloud9: