• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

This might help explain why the Japanese were so intent on capturing American nurses. From Rangers #19, the poor gal had to use her bra to bandage the injured soldier.

rangerssplash.jpg

No wonder soldiers fell in love with their nurses <3

I had posted this on the Duck thread but thought a photo belonged here as well. A cascade of ducks for your viewing pleasure!

ducksonstairs.jpg

Thats a nice picture. I always did like Ducks in rows

I had posted this on the Duck thread but thought a photo belonged here as well. A cascade of ducks for your viewing pleasure!

ducksonstairs.jpg

Thats a nice picture. I always did like Ducks in rows

It would actually make a great shooting gallery using the old fashioned arcade games where things flip back and go under. Points would be based on Overstreet NM values!

This might help explain why the Japanese were so intent on capturing American nurses. From Rangers #19, the poor gal had to use her bra to bandage the injured soldier.

rangerssplash.jpg

Is that army regulation? I'd be too distracted to fight.

rangerssplash.jpg

If thats her bra on his left arm, whats that on his head? Her panties?? :insane:

rangerssplash.jpg

If thats her bra on his left arm, whats that on his head? Her panties?? :insane:

Guess that explains the phrase, "Going commando."

I haven't done one of these in a while...

The back cover of Gerber's The Photo Journal Guide to Comic Books, Volume Two (K-Z)

th_KidKomics2.jpg th_ootw1.jpg th_Missing.jpg th_Shadow3.jpg th_asm1-fc.jpg

th_Missing.jpg th_wf-16-fc.jpg th_punch20-fc.jpg th_BB105-fc.jpg th_cv-1-fc.gif

th_RC1-fc.jpg th_mask1-fc.jpg th_weird1.jpg th_Liberty12.jpg th_as18-fc-1.jpg

th_exciting5.jpg th_AMF2-2.jpg th_Rocket3-fc.jpg th_MM9-fc-r.jpg th_wm2-fc-2.jpg

th_Missing.jpg th_Missing.jpg th_Planet1-fc.jpgth_Prize4-fc.jpgth_gl1-80MP.jpg

Some of these are old scans and the books are since CGC'd. This is the cover that will most likely come close to completed some day. I just need a Green Giant 1, Tec 2, Mask 1 (guess what I just won on eBay!), Fantastic 6 and New Adventure 27.

I was just thinking about your quest! Great shot! :cloud9:

I haven't done one of these in a while...

The back cover of Gerber's The Photo Journal Guide to Comic Books, Volume Two (K-Z)

th_KidKomics2.jpg th_ootw1.jpg th_Missing.jpg th_Shadow3.jpg th_asm1-fc.jpg

th_Missing.jpg th_wf-16-fc.jpg th_punch20-fc.jpg th_BB105-fc.jpg th_cv-1-fc.gif

th_RC1-fc.jpg th_Missing.jpg th_weird1.jpg th_Liberty12.jpg th_as18-fc-1.jpg

th_exciting5.jpg th_AMF2-2.jpg th_Rocket3-fc.jpg th_MM9-fc-r.jpg th_wm2-fc-2.jpg

th_Missing.jpg th_Missing.jpg th_Planet1-fc.jpgth_Prize4-fc.jpgth_gl1-80MP.jpg

Some of these are old scans and the books are since CGC'd. This is the cover that will most likely come close to completed some day. I just need a Green Giant 1, Tec 2, Mask 1, Fantastic 6 and New Adventure 27.

nicely done, sir.

more insurance documentation group shots. this time, the fox-thru-7/40-run [not quite complete, alas]. very proud of my bright red blue beetle 1---they don't all look like that.

bluebeetles.jpg