• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

nc2_zpsbd568beb.jpg

second row :takeit:

There's little I love more than wall photos from a con. I've been able to track down a number of books from vendors that don't have a web presence.

Completed my Zoot run today! Issue 9 was the last one, not the rarest book but just took awhile to find the right copy.

zootrun_zps49a4686c.jpg

It's fun to see the covers together. Congratulations and thanks for sharing the shot.

Still licking my wounds from not winning any of the Comicconnect Detectives I wanted last week, so figured I'd cheer myself up with a group shot of my early Tecs to date. (I must say... it didn't hurt.) :) These have taken about a dozen years to put together... Still hoping to add another one sometime this year.

138780.jpg

Still licking my wounds from not winning any of the Comicconnect Detectives I wanted last week, so figured I'd cheer myself up with a group shot of my early Tecs to date. (I must say... it didn't hurt.) :) These have taken about a dozen years to put together... Still hoping to add another one sometime this year.

138780.jpg

wonderful

138780.jpg

(thumbs u nice Jon...you might be the most decorated low grade GA collector around :)

138780.jpg

LMK when you're ready to part with the TEC 35...